EricBelgium
Is there any informations about AMOC events that will be organized in Belgium in 2018 ?  Spa Classic maybe ?
Quote 0 0
Scaramanga
As far i as i know AMOC Belgium is a independent club. So i think you will have to ask at your belgian club. I don't know where in Belgium you are located but you are most likely welcome to visit some dutch events as well. We do a few tours and events every year.
Quote 1 0
EricBelgium
I'm living in the south of Belgium near the french border.  Anyway, Holland isn't on the other side of the world... I was in Rosmalen last week-end for the british cars and lifestyle festival.  I don't know if there are others belgian AMOC members on this forum ? I have check on the AMOC website and there is no information about events in Belgium...  I've just send an email to the belgian AMOC director...  Thank you for your invitation !  Can you give me informations about the dutch events ?
Quote 0 0
Anne
EricBelgium wrote:
Is there any informations about AMOC events that will be organized in Belgium in 2018 ?  Spa Classic maybe ?

Looking at the events sent in for the printed Social Calendar, that came out with the February AM New, these are the events that I received from Belgium:

May

18-26

Spanish Tour, Belgium-Northern Spain

Ivan Mans, +32 475 95 87 28 Info@AMOC.be

AMOC Belgium Spain Dinner (finish of the Belgian Tour).

Dinner at Perelada Castle.

Martijn Elvers, +34 639 653 976, external@amoc-spain.com

June

22-24

Belgian Tour, Belgium

Ivan Mans, +32 475 95 87 28, Info@AMOC.be

Anne
Quote 1 0
EricBelgium

Great ! Thank you for the information !!

Quote 0 0
CARAIBAM
Bonjour Eric,

not AMOC but our AM French club is also very active http://astonpassion.com/

Quote 1 0
EricBelgium
Thank you Caraibam...  I have a logging on this website too..  I have my car for 4 years now but I had some stuff to fix on it.  I will have my car back from AM Brussels today : ready for longer trips now...[smile]  I will definitely check your events ! Thanks for the invitation !  A bientôt !
Quote 0 0
Scaramanga
http://www.astonmartinclub.nl this is the dutch website. It is new, so activity still has to increase, but i understand they will also post events on there. When you where at rosmalen did you have a chat with our chairman? He was also present.
Quote 1 0