Little Donkey
Hopefully, someone will know the answer so that I don't miss out in future - but how did those members that attended the factory today know there was a tour on offer? Can't see anything in the events calender or any mention of it here. Thanks in advance.
Quote 0 0
Mark Rolfe
They are organised from time to time on a fairly regular basis, I found out about them earlier this year and emailed AMOC HQ and asked to be put in the waiting list and then I was contacted with some dates and agreed today was the day. Hope this helps.
Quote 0 0
Little Donkey
Thanks for the info......
Quote 0 0
Ian Postles
I think the Club organises 3/4 visits a year for 20 members at a time.  I think the dates are advertised in AM News early in the year.  They cost around £20 and that includes lunch at a local pub - so AML do the tours for nothing.

I love visiting the factory.  There is always something new to see and apparently if you had visited this week you would have seen 150 Bond edition cars going through production!
Quote 0 0
John Purser
I think the Club organises 3/4 visits a year for 20 members at a time
We are trying to arrange extra visits - but emailing the Barn is still the best way to get on the list.

Quote 0 0
ED50
Always a great adventure and as Ian rightly states always something new to see and take in.

I visited the Factory on Monday I can confirm it is indeed wall to wall Bond Editions at the moment as they stack up awaiting there lucky new owners.

Apparently all 150 are sold. .
Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
The Bond Editions seem a very 'tacky' PR stunt.
Quote 0 0