MPD
For those of you not joining us for lunch in the Long Gallery, there are other options for food available, as well as a licensed bar in the Bonhams marquee, which is open to all members.

THE WILD FORK KITCHEN AT THE SPRING CONCURS 2018

Enjoy speciality coffee, great food and drinks from event caterers The Wild Fork.

A quintessentially British catering company, The Wild Fork will offer hot bacon rolls from 830 am onwards for early birds with sandwiches, light bites, salads and tempting afternoon treats to suit all tastes available all day over the auction weekend.

Soak up the atmosphere at the well stocked, premium bar with a glass of Pol Roger Champagne or a local ale from West Berkshire Brewery.

Luxury hampers are also available to order at £65.00 for two people.
Please contact victoria@thewildfork.co.uk or telephone 01635 200 200 for further information.

HAMPER MENU

• Bread & Butter
  • Charcuterie of Smoked Chicken, Coppa& Honey Roast Ham, Pickles & Chutney 
  • Feta Filled Peppers, Marinated Olives, Grilled Artichokes 
  • English Cheeses (hard/soft/blue), Water Biscuits, Quince
  • Poached Salmon, Charred Lemon, Watercress Jersey Royal Potatoes, Rocket, Olive Oil, Dill 
  • Spring Hispi Cabbage, Honey & Sprouting Lentil SaladBakewell Tart, Clotted Cream and Fresh Berries

Please note only a limited amount of hampers will be available to purchase on the day so advanced booking is recommended.

Quote 1 0
tony-hall-40
Bacon rolls...happy days....
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Will black coffee be available from 8.00 am? Nicole needs to know!
Roger I
Quote 0 0
MPD
Lockton are supplying complimentary tea and coffee in their marquee. Suspect it may not be until 0900, but I’ll ask the question.
Quote 0 0