MPD
Aston Martin Lagonda have asked me to offer 2 complimentary tickets to Goodwood revival on Friday to a DB5 owner, who is willing to be filmed driving from Central London to Goodwood.

It is however an early start (0600hrs). You will be driving in convoy with my V8 Volante for a publicity video they wish to make with their partners Reiss Clothing.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Not that AML have left it to the last minute eh, Mark
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
asington
What a wonderful opportunity for someone - the "Revival" is truly the best day-out a 'petrol-head' could imagine!
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
I agree, I go for all three days every year and have been doing so since 1999.
Sounds like they had a car lined up but for whatever reason it's has had to drop out.
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
Jan ten Cate
What about this car  coming over  ??

Regards,

Jan
Quote 0 0
MPD
Jan ten Cate wrote:

What about this car coming over ??

Regards,

Jan

Jan, I haven't seen your car in the flesh (well Aluminium). Is this the one you compete in? They are looking for an original, preferably not modified example?
Quote 0 0
Jan ten Cate
The car has been to the Brooklands Concours and became 3rd in Class. And for my rallying there are extra instruments instead of the radio console.
It is a car that has a long experience of driving , but is still in a very good presentable condition.
Let me know if you want more detailed photos.

Regards

Jan
Quote 0 0
tim_c
Jan ten Cate wrote:

What about this car  coming over  ??

Regards,

Jan

I liked it better with the McDonalds logos on the doors. Quite a unique special edition
Registrar of Cars, AMHT
Quote 0 0
MPD
Jan, thank you for your kind offer. I'll reply by email.
Quote 0 0