mcatlin
I don't know how common this is but I received yesterday a letter from my local dealer saying that Aston Martin will be represented at the motor show in March with a full range of cars plus the Rapide.

He has offered VIP stand passes and press packs to all those wishing to attend. I shall be in Portugal unfortunately so can't go but others might like to ask their dealerships for the same information. Martin
Quote 0 0
dballbe
Rapide included? sounds promissing!

Danny
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
No mention of the V8 Vantage Volante though. I wonder if you can fly from Faro to Geneva? No, the wife would kill me! Would it be worth that..... Martin
Quote 0 0
waynejaffe
Hmm good info, will be in touch with my dealer pronto, actually he's called John, not pronto, was he in the lone ranger?  :-\
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Tonto, I think but a bit before my time! Hee hee. Martin
Quote 0 0
waynejaffe
Geneva passes on the way, thanks for info
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Glad to be of service, wish I could go. My fee is some decent photos of the cars. Martin
Quote 0 0
waynejaffe
Sounds fair, , 4 weeks today!!
Quote 0 0
TVJL
I was thinking of going, and then my VIP pass arrived too!

So, I may go. Just about to email the usual suspects (to see if they are going) but wondered whether any forumites would be there?
Quote 0 0
waynejaffe
Will be there 8/9th. Hope to do better than 4 different carmakers champagne this year!
Quote 0 0
dballbe
Will be there too.

Danny
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Does anyone know if it's possible to fly from Faro in Portugal to Geneva at a time during the show,8 or 9th, for less than £1000? I've tried all the usual suspects and either cn't get a flight or it's £500 each for me and the wife. Thanks if you can help, Martin
Quote 0 0
waynejaffe
try air berlin. they are cheap, not sure where they fly to though, sorry!
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
They don't fly to Geneva unfortunately, thanks for the info though. Martin
Quote 0 0
waynejaffe
Enjoyed the show, 2 days does give time to walk and talk to all. Aston stand seemed quiet, Rapide was impessive in the flesh, Fisker Coachbuilding exhibited, liked the new Ferrari F599,  new Jag XK was rather AMV8 like and the Italien marques had the best looking and dressed girlies.

When I've leeched the champagne out of my system will try to post some pix, but not sure whether the ones of the ill fitting door-panels on the AMV8 and DB9 should be broadcast. The grey F599 had similar problem too, not the Lambos though.

Quote 0 0
waynejaffe
Can't find add photo button anymore. ???
Quote 0 0
CJ
It's only in the Photo Gallery board now.
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Next year Ill make sure I can go! Martin
Quote 0 0