waynejaffe Show full post »
waynejaffe
waynejaffe wrote:

I am looking forward to seeing the new maserati in the flesh and of course the alfa romeo models never disappoint, that is the stand girlies rather than the cars!

Just as I suspected!
http://www.autoblog.com/photos/the-girls-of-geneva-2007/
Quote 0 0
XXX Angel XXX
waynejaffe wrote:

It may be that if you tell them on the monday what you want, they may bring it in on tuesday for you.

Bring me a DBS on tuesday then...  ;D ;D
2018 DB11 V8
2019 Cayenne Turbo
Quote 0 0
SJH
I'm going on Friday with a friend from Bentley... looking good... photo's are fantastic Tim 
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Back safe and sound, anyone miss me? Thought not! Great time had by all I think. Great to meet Frank and Wayne and company was very enjoyable. Some discussion on going to Frankfurt or Detroit, sounds like a plan to me!
Quote 0 0
WolfVaB

Only if you're authorized to view, it seems.  Parental controls are in effect, the link isn't working.
Quote 0 0
Webby
Works for me and isn't restricted.
Quote 0 0
AstonZagato
Bizarre - the link opens if I open it in a new "tab" (IE 7. ut not if I open it in a new window ("you are not authorised to view this resource".

One for the propeller heads...
Quote 0 0
WolfVaB
Webby fixed it.  Zap!  The link works for me now.
Quote 0 0
WolfVaB
Lord Brett Sinclair wrote:

Back safe and sound, anyone miss me? ... 

Not me.  It wasn’t my week to babysit you.
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
WolfVaB wrote:

Lord Brett Sinclair wrote:

Back safe and sound, anyone miss me? ... 

Not me.  It wasn’t my week to babysit you.

How predictable can a child be?
Quote 0 0
HiHoDB6
Wolf
Were you the eldest child in a large family - teasing skills need years of honing on siblings.
Quote 0 0
WolfVaB
HiHo, no, not at all.  It's all due to the life changing experience that comes as part of the ownership experience.

Before I was an owner, I was just an inbred, ill- kempt, shlumpy, rude, low expectation middle-aged shmoe. 

Having the car totally transformed me into an inbred, ill- kempt, shlumpy, rude, low expectation middle-aged shmoe with an Aston.
Quote 0 0
gekko
WolfVaB wrote:

Before I was an owner, I was just an inbred, ill- kempt, shlumpy, rude, low expectation middle-aged shmoe. 

Having the car totally transformed me into an inbred, ill- kempt, shlumpy, rude, low expectation middle-aged shmoe with an Aston.

Reminds me of an episode of the Twlight Zone . . . . ;D
Quote 0 0
HiHoDB6
shlumpy - would that be the 'messy unkempt' meaning, or the German for a whore, or both
Quote 0 0
waynejaffe
Safely back from Geneva, story of the silver ice v8 vantage, wont make it in to production as paintcolour to difficult to "touch up".
Not a problem with the Alfa Romeo or Fiat lasses though!
By the way Wolf, at what age do you cosider yourself to be a middle aged shmoe? Is it an exact age or a state of mind?
Quote 0 0
WolfVaB
State of mind, I think.  The state of mind that makes you think you still have a chance of getting hit on by stunning 20-something year old ladies when in truth you’re well out of  the game.  That and any number of other self delusions – running a four minute mile, bench pressing 400lbs, staying awake for 72 hours straight or believing you actually look good in a Brazilian bathing suit.

Shlumpy in the badly dressed sort of way.  My name seems to have a German connection, so if it means I can be a German whore slut with the Sports Illustrated swimsuit girls, I’m up for it.   
Quote 0 0
HiHoDB6
Whore is an ugly word, prostitute is somehow clinical, but shlumpy - now there's an expressive word, sh - keep it quiet in a slightly naughty way, hump - speaks for itself.........
Quote 0 0
Tim M
I'm sure that NtV might come up with something 
Quote 0 0