Mr Toad
Definitely reccomend this event, 1st Sunday in the month,9am to 1 pm
Yesterdays theme was pre 1939 cars,which included an old Aston that was kept on an airfield and owned by a succession of Pilots. Next month,s theme is Super cars,& July is British Classic Cars.I think area 13 is organising a trip/rally to this one.
The Breakfast is not to be missed either,Held in the Vitra Cafe( old control tower)
Look forward to meeting like minded members in the future.
Quote 0 0
RickH
This does sound interesting.

I would certainly consider going to the Super Cars day (4th Jun, I assume).
Quote 0 0
Mr Toad
Rick, you assume correctly,may see you there?
Quote 0 0
annereed
David and I went on the bikes yesterday.  Thought there would be more pre-war cars but I gather this was the lowest turn out of the 3 held so far.  Enjoyed looking at the main car park cars just as much.

Our breakfast was OK but thought £10 was quite a lot for that which came out, not particularly hot and after quite a wait.  There were burger bars and coffee etc on site too but think I'll have breakfast before I go next time.

I've taken some photos but forgot can't put them up on this page so will have to wait until I get them on the davron site.  Will then link to them.

Certainly planning on going to the July one.

Anne
Quote 0 0
RickH
I've put it in my diary - so all being well I should be there
Quote 0 0
Mr Toad
Are there any more members going this Sunday? weather should be okay
Quote 0 0
RickH
We're due a visit to the in-laws this weekend.  If I can arrange it to be tomorrow (Saturday) then I certainly intend to get to Goodwood for Sunday breakfast.
Quote 0 0
geoffd
We plan to be there in our DB6 - SKY 600

Geoff
Quote 0 0
nicke999
My son and I plan to be there too, we will be in a DB9 reg N1 EPP.
make sure you bring jump leads
Quote 0 0
Julian BW
Hoping to go on sunday (albeit without Vinnie as he is having his rear end re bushed!), Planning on taking my silver TVR Cerbera "PAT" toot if you see us!

Julian
Quote 0 0
migtig
Will be there DB7 Vantage 284DPE blue,..Say hello................  Dave
Quote 0 0
Hedgehog
migtig wrote:

Will be there DB7 Vantage 284DPE blue,..Say hello................  Dave

Hello................Dave

Hedgie 
Quote 0 0
migtig
Well, Hello too.
Quote 0 0
Mr Toad
Alas, wos hoping to be there, but the car would not start ,fuel okay,so must be electric.no spark,coil okay,must be distributor,electronic ignition,now awaiting replacement part,it wouldnt be a blown fuse would it?
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Dave, a bit more Lesley Phillips and who knows where it might lead. Martin
Quote 0 0
migtig
I say, DING DONG, what oh !!!
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Perfect. Martin
Quote 0 0
Hedgehog
I'm going this Sunday...anyone else from here going to be there too?

Lord Brett? Migtig? Geewizzpip? Rick?

Looking forward to putting a face to familiar names.

Hedgie x
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Sorry I have family commitments and it's a long way to go for breakfast from West Yorkshire.  I hope you enjoy you're day. Martin
Quote 0 0
AstonZagato
It's July 2 not this Sunday (25th).
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Thanks for that but still too far I'm afraid. Martin
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
Do they have an elevenses club for us late risers? Shall have to miss this one. Again.
Quote 0 0
AstonZagato
Quote:
Thanks for that but still too far I'm afraid. Martin

My comment was at Hedgie...

T'was she that said:
Quote:
I'm going this Sunday...anyone else from here going to be there too?
Quote 0 0
Hedgehog
Oh silly me...I meant next Sunday

But thank you AZ for highlighting this. It could have been a long and wasted journey...with no breakfast at the end of it!!!

Hedgie x
Quote 0 0
RickH
I failed to get to the Jun Breakfast, but will try again for the Jul meeting (next Sunday).

Not being particularly keen on getting up early (especially on a Sunday), what time does breakfast go on to?  And what time are people expecting to get there?
Quote 0 0