RED UK
Dear All,

Are any of you planning to go to the Goodwood Breakfast meet on June 1st.  This is the "Supercar / Superbike" day. 

I have been advised by a friend who is going that it is a good fun morning.  Hopefully I should get the Vanquish a few days before then, so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to have a play.

If anyone is going, would be great to say hello.

Regards
Rob
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Indeed it is a great opportunity to poke around the cars and chat but do aim to get there early, it starts to fill up very quickly and no doubt for "Supercars" there will be substantial interest from the public... Don't expect to get a cooked breakfast either, usually a hot dog from one of the trailers is easiest. 
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
Mr Toad
Or, you could jolly along to the Compton Abbas Airfield Aston Breakfast monthly meet,normally on the last Sunday of the month,but because a clash of dates with the support our Para,s event at Old Sarum,this coming Sunday,it has moved to 1st June.

There we are, 2 Plugs for 2 greet meetings!! ;D ;D  
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
i'm going.....
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
The Kent area have arranged an outing too, hopefully hooking up with some from Sussex. I plan to be there.
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
will be on A3 at about 7 am.......if anyone wants to meet up on route...
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
what a great day out......lots of Astons.....but far too many farrari's.......very common car .....would post some pics but took camera with no card inserted....if anyone took pics can they please post or e-mail them to me..!!!!
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
Good to meet you Tony. Not a bad day, but honestly overwhelmed by a lot of run-of-the-mill fast cars - there was an original 3500GT Maserati in the car park and M series BMW's on the infield.. I'll be careful what the theme is next time I go - I only saw 4 pre-war cars! Good to catch up with some of the boys from Area 7.
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
A few more.. there were *a lot* of people.
Quote 0 0