Mr Toad
Hi Everyone,

Just to remind you,that the monthly Goodwood Breakfast Club meetings start again this Sunday 2nd March,
Theme this month is "Road fund exempt cars"ie pre 1973

I hope to attend,weather permitting,Look forward to meeting any other forumites. ;D
Quote 0 0
Mr Toad
Well is anybody else going to this event :-\
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
I'm still fettling the car for Spring but it's possible I may get there in the shopping trolley, if I can park it discreetly somewhere.. I see the cafe opens at 9am, I presume that's the best target time. I've not been before. 
Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
I don't think 'Mother' would enjoy it!
Quote 0 0
pbrett
I think I would be shot by the misses if I went!!
Quote 0 0
Mr Toad
LSS wrote:

I'm still fettling the car for Spring but it's possible I may get there in the shopping trolley, if I can park it discreetly somewhere.. I see the cafe opens at 9am, I presume that's the best target time. I've not been before. 
You could always park the trolley at the Rolls Royce factory,which is just down the road  
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
I'm sure it will blend in  when do people usually start to wander off? 11, 12?
Quote 0 0
Mr Toad
Depends on the weather,but you are not far out,11,12,1300,1400,
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
The Goodwood Elevenses Club sounds much more attractive. Hope to see you there.
Quote 0 0
Mr Toad
LSS wrote:

The Goodwood Elevenses Club sounds much more attractive. Hope to see you there.
But how will I recognise you,m,lud
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
I expect I’ll be ogling a Vanquish. YHM
Quote 0 0
Mr Toad
LSS wrote:

I expect I’ll be ogling a Vanquish. YHM
As long as you keep the supermarket trolley away from the car YHM
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
LSS wrote:

Unfortunatly i think you'll find the keenies start arriving at 8 o'clock !!! I've been to quite a few and I'll warn you, they do get very crowded.
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
You were right, Rich5ltr. Somehow I was expecting half a dozen cars and a burger van, so I was impressed by the organisation (the usual slick Goodwood event) and the turnout - 2 DB6, 1 DBSV8, 2 DB7, 1 DB9 and 2 Vanquish. Nice to meet you Mr Toad. I am sure I will go again, a great selection of cars and eras, a couple of delicious pre-war Lagondas included amongst the 150+ cars. 
Quote 0 0
Mr Toad
It was good to meet you & put faces to avatars, Super morning,but was dissapointed with the new breakfast facilities, Speed eating to prevent it from going cold ???
Quote 0 0