Purest Green
Is anyone going to this?

Any top tips for a first timer?
Quote 0 0
Ockyclarke
There's a lot to look at, if you're going just for the one day get there early.

What day/days are you going?
Paul
Quote 0 0
Ockyclarke
A grandstand pass is a good idea it gives you a chance to have a rest and a better view of the action. I would look at the website before you go to see what bikes and cars will be there and the timetable when they are running up the hill. They do two runs per day which helps. Looking round the paddocks is very good, you can get very close to the cars and drivers.
Enjoy!
Paul
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
I am afraid it is going to be dreadful for those that venture there this weekend... :-(
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
Tim M
Darren Turner will be taking the AM Vulcan up the hill. 
Quote 0 0
Purest Green
Not mine but you get the gist!

I am taking the 4x4 tomorrow. Hope they still let me in the "Performance Parking" car park?
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Purest Green wrote:
I am taking the 4x4 tomorrow. Hope they still let me in the "Performance Parking" car park?
You've got two hopes; Bob Hope and no hope... why would they? 
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
Ian Postles
Apparently a new Aston model will be announced tomorrow at the FOS.  A GT12 Roadster.  Heard rumours a few weeks ago about this but understood it was just a one off commission.  Then heard they may build up to six!  Price is high but would love to see some pictures if anyone going would be kind enough. 

When we were queuing to get into Le Mans last Thursady a GT12 came past us making a great sound - just imagine what owning a roadster would be like
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
IanV12VR wrote:

Apparently a new Aston model will be announced tomorrow at the FOS.  A GT12 Roadster.  Heard rumours a few weeks ago about this but understood it was just a one off commission.  Then heard they may build up to six!  Price is high but would love to see some pictures if anyone going would be kind enough. 

When we were queuing to get into Le Mans last Thursady a GT12 came past us making a great sound - just imagine what owning a roadster would be like

Myself and Paul ( weeksp ) were shown a couple of VERY SPECIAL cars at Gaydon in May and they were deffo on those lines albeit highly cammoflarged but we sort of got the jist of what it was.

When the engineer started it up for us we were just blown away by its sound. And yes they will be more than 1 but as the late Paul Daniels used to say " Not a lot ".

Regards,
Quote 0 0