GavinC
Evening all.

Sorry if this is the wrong place. I have just read the the featured marque of this years FOS is Aston Martin (https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/cars/news/goodwood-festival-speed-central-feature-celebrate-aston-martin/amp/) is there anything planned with AMOC?

Gavin
Quote 0 0
Bournemouthboy
Lets hope so

Quote 0 0
Anne
I tried to get a display of Astons to go around the sculpture but Goodwood have said it is too late to organize now.

I'm arranging a session with the AML UK and Global marketing managers to look at forward planning, to see what events we can get Members involved in.

Anne
Quote 0 0
GeorgeJ
Great news Anne and thanks for exploring this.

My wife and I are booked in for two days at FOS this year - looking forward to it!

Wonder if there will be any AML surprises this year - last year it was the Vantage V8 powered Cygnet! Quite a giggle!
ATB. George
Quote 0 0
GavinC
That's great Anne, thanks for looking into this, hopefully it'll be positive.

My wife and I are also booked this year and are looking forward to it even more so now (if that's possible!!)
Quote 0 0
Gav C
I though my account had been hacked when I saw GavinC post come up, The realised I am GavC. Interesting that we have 2x Gavin’s with. C for the surname as well!
Hope you enjoy the event:)
Quote 0 0
Purest Green
Lots of news about Goodwood FOS celebrating Aston Martin.

Does anyone know about any FOS-related events that AMOC members might be able to join in with?
Jamie A.
Area 00
Quote 0 0
Anne
Purest Green wrote:
Lots of news about Goodwood FOS celebrating Aston Martin.

Does anyone know about any FOS-related events that AMOC members might be able to join in with?

I was liaising with AML about having a display of Members Astons around the sculpture, but Goodwood said no.  So there is nothing specific arranged.

Anne

Quote 0 0
Purest Green
...unlike the Ferrari 70th anniversary in 2017 when the central sculpture was surrounded by an amazing array of machinery.

A great shame really and a missed opportunity.
Jamie A.
Area 00
Quote 0 0