Flashcat
Hi all,

Sunday’s Goodwood Revival event saw some stunning racing, the motor bikes were something else!

Australian Troy Corsa riding a late 1930s BMW Compressor was unbelievable, he was catching the race and record Isle of Man TT winner John Mcguiness by four or five seconds a lap, even had time to pat Mcguiness on the backside as he passed him!

It’s a real privilege to see these valuable cars being raced, seriously raced too, thanks to the owners for making it all possible. I’ve not been for a three years or so, interesting to note the number of professional drivers now entered, clearly even with such valuable cars winning is everything.

Thanks to mobile phone technology managed to meet up with a fellow forum member, never met before but we had a good chat all the same.

Great day out.

Flash
Quote 2 0
Rich5ltr
Yes, it was a great weekend. I've been going for 19 years and that was certainly one of the better ones. Met up with several old friends and made some new ones. I even found one of the patrons of the AMHT sitting in my seat when I returned to chicane grandstand after lunch. These Aston chaps eh? [biggrin]
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
philmw
It's on ITV4 now.

Quote 0 0
Flashcat
Thanks Phil, I’m watching!

Flash
Quote 0 0
Nick Roberts
Watching Nick Swift in a Mini drifting through Woodcote, half the time on two wheels is one of the best racing sights you will see at any racing circuit in the world.

It’s worth the entry fee on its own!
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
It was indeed a great weekend...
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0