Jeroen
http://www.goodwood.co.uk/fos/ :
"The Earl of March is delighted to announce the dates for the 2007 Festival of Speed, which is to take place over the weekend of the 22.23.24 June"

You've read it here first.

Quote 0 0
Jeroen
And if you want to go, don't wait to long to order your grandstand tickets. Yesterday I received the Goodwood Road Racing Club's information about 2007 membership renewals. Today I renewed and discovered that already some grandstands aren't available anymore (i.e. sold out) (Crossroads, Park and Pheasantry on Saturday)  .
Quote 0 0
chris911carerra
GRRC memeber here

anyone going to the ball at goodwood house on 6th dec 2006?!! im there!
Quote 0 0
Jeroen
Jeroen wrote:

And if you want to go, don't wait to long to order your grandstand tickets. Yesterday I received the Goodwood Road Racing Club's information about 2007 membership renewals. Today I renewed and discovered that already some grandstands aren't available anymore (i.e. sold out) (Crossroads, Park and Pheasantry on Saturday)  .

Please note that - contrary to what I mentioned earlier - Park is still available, I contacted Goodwood and it turned out that when I booked initially (online) they erroneously had marked Park as non-available, so they changed my order to Park. I just checked and Park is still available and so is Pheasantry.
Quote 0 0