GaryU_2
Walk down the Zagato line up. 
Organised by Mark Donoghue, to get such a collection to an event, incredible!

1960 DB4 GT Zagato
1961 DB4 GT Zagato Lightweight
1986 V8 Vantage Zagato
1988 V8 Volante Zagato
1989 V8 Vantage Volante Zagato
2003 DB7 Zagato
2003 DB7 AR1
2004 V12 Vanquish Roadster Zagato
2011 V12 Zagato Racing
2012 V12 Zagato
2013 DB9 Spyder Zagato Centennial
2014 Virage Shooting Brake Zagato Centennial
2016 Vanquish Coupé Zagato
2017 Vanquish Volate Zagato
2018 Vanquish Speedster Zagato
2019 Vanquish Shooting Brake Zagato

It is attached as a file, click to play....
Formerly known as Forum Manager.
Quote 0 0
GaryU_2
Andrea Zagato - CEO Zagato
Preparing to lead the parade of 55 Aston Martins into Hampton court in the AR1 Zagato.

IMG_0561.jpg

Signing the book Andrea presented to every owner in the Zagato line-up.
(Note: The very rare Bentley Zagato in the background, owned by the DB7 Zagato owner.  It's the same colour.....)  

Also pictured is Jamie Adams who arranged the books, parked the cars, and ran himself ragged arranging everything.  He was also eft carrying around the keys for the whole line up in a carrier bag. 
IMG_0534.jpg
Quote 0 0
GaryU_2
More images, including my AR1 in front of the Palace......
IMG_0540.jpg    

IMG_0565.jpg 
IMG_0544.jpg  IMG_0537.jpg

Ian Callum's latest 'Vanquish'  
IMG_0546.jpg
Quote 0 0
Purest Green
GaryU_2 wrote:

Gary - many thanks for the mention!
Jamie A.
Member of AMOC Social and Concours Sub-Committees
Principal Judge, Concours, NP 12 Cylinder
AMOC Area 00
Quote 0 0
MPD
GaryU_2 wrote:

Thanks Gary, but couldn't have done it without Jamie Adams and his fastidious attention to detail. Thanks Jamie! 

(we didn't use the same tailor, I promise!)

TPAHVSajQTyE+Khv0dVEdQ.jpg 
Quote 2 0
GaryU_2
Someone commented to Mark about the normal fancy Jacket he wore Saturday.  (I don't have a photo fortunately)

'I have never met anyone before who could pull off wearing a Jacket like that, and I still haven't '
Quote 0 0
360MDB9
That is evil.....😂.  I think Mark pulled the jacket off perfectly......
Quote 0 0
rcfurse
On the subject of jackets . . . . I believe that a few members will be going down to Aus next year for their "do". We should really do natty jackets but with a subtle twist like loud linings. How about lined in sandpaper? (or perhaps a pull out sandpaper pocket)
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
rcfurse wrote:
On the subject of jackets . . . . I believe that a few members will be going down to Aus next year for their "do". We should really do natty jackets but with a subtle twist like loud linings. How about lined in sandpaper? (or perhaps a pull out sandpaper pocket)
After the drubbing we've got so far that may come across as sour grapes... ðŸ˜• Shame we couldn't have beaten them then we could have properly gloated.  
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
p.s. great display of Zagatos and we organised thanks all concerned. 

Quote 0 0
GaryU_2
[image]

[image]

[image]
Quote 0 0
GaryU_2

Richard Furse and  had just been talking about encouraging youngsters to be petrol heads, and telling my daughter that Dad should be insuring all my Astons so she can drive them!!  So when walking past Richards DB5 I noticed this young man with his family admiring the car.  It was parked on the front row of the public car park , left unlocked, with the window down.  (As Richard always does, if it is not raining).  I asked if he wanted to sit in the car.  He need no more encouragement,. (I got the  OK from his dad)    His smile says it all.  I hope he will be an Aston Martin fan for the rest of his life.....

IMG_0582.jpg
Quote 0 0
rcfurse
Jasper is now running around (19 months) and can say "Appy" so I will ensure he equates "Appy" with his Volante. We NEED to encourage the young and what better way than to get them driving, smelling the fumes, understanding the cars (and their foibles). Who knows, one of my boys might find a suitable daughter with an Aston somewhere. If she has a grouse moor even better.
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
Always happy to give a couple of young Designers the benefit of my “advice”. 😎 D176C75D-E7E0-4D76-8AFA-894918DDE0B2.jpeg 
Quote 0 0
GaryU_2

I think that Zagato did take your 'advice' a few years ago......

1974 Wire Photo Zagato Italian Electric Car Chicago
This is the Zagato electric car...........
Quote 1 0
Rich5ltr
Indeed, i agree about starting them young. My grandson obviously finds this a nice place to be!  IMG_20160602_143622.jpg 

Quote 0 0
Purest Green
GaryU_2 wrote:

I think that Zagato did take your 'advice' a few years ago......

1974 Wire Photo Zagato Italian Electric Car Chicago
This is the Zagato electric car...........

Hey, don't knock the Zagato Zele. It was years ahead of its time. I would buy one tomorrow if I could find one that was capable of being registered for road use.

(Please don't post details of the one currently on ebay. I already know about it and it's a "wrong un".)
Jamie A.
Member of AMOC Social and Concours Sub-Committees
Principal Judge, Concours, NP 12 Cylinder
AMOC Area 00
Quote 0 0
rcfurse
Shades of the G Whiz. Not actually a car but a "quadricycle" and definitely not something you wanted to have an accident in! We have an i3 in London. Perfect City car.
Quote 0 0
Jersey55
An amazing lineup and event!
Quote 0 0
v8zag
It was an amazing event, and superbly organised.
For the record, the 3 V8 Zagatos were:
1 of 51 Vantage Zagato Chassis No. 20059, RHD, Manual, Forest Green over Black.
1 of 1 Volante Zagato Prototype, built using Vantage chassis no. 20042, RHD, Manual, Lightning Silver over Black.
1 of 37 Volante Zagato Chassis No. 30028, LHD, Manual, Fury Yellow over Black, upgraded to full Vantage spec.
Quote 0 0