Quote 0 0
Downr

Quote 0 0
Downr
Quote 0 0
Downr
Quote 0 0
Downr
sorry there were so many beautiful cars there that i probably didn't get enough of the Aston Martins. But hopefully others did

Thanks very much to Mark and team for making it happen!
Quote 0 0
Downr
Quote 0 0
Downr
Quote 0 0
Downr
Quote 0 0
Downr
Quote 0 0
Downr
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Here's one... and a few more to follow. Thanks to Mark & Marc for arranging everything and ensuring, once again that AMOC had a splendidly well arranged club display.

Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
John B
Brilliant day at a spectacular setting. As usual the organisation was impeccable, the only blot on the day was when my DB7 lost all it's coolant whilst I was accelerating in the outside lane of the M3 >
I managed to get the car onto the hard shoulder quickly so hopefully no major damage.
The AA took 6 hours to get us home to Oxfordshire whilst they followed and absolutely ludicrous set of internal procedures and policies.
Now I have to get the car into Chiltern for some TLC.
Quote 0 0
philmw
John B wrote:

Brilliant day at a spectacular setting. As usual the organisation was impeccable, the only blot on the day was when my DB7 lost all it's coolant whilst I was accelerating in the outside lane of the M3 >
I managed to get the car onto the hard shoulder quickly so hopefully no major damage.
The AA took 6 hours to get us home to Oxfordshire whilst they followed and absolutely ludicrous set of internal procedures and policies.
Now I have to get the car into Chiltern for some TLC.

Saw you on the hard shoulder with the bonnet up. Sorry to hear.

Great day though.
Quote 0 0
MJN53
fab day, over 50 Astons and great to see the Vanquish out in force…..
Quote 0 0
MJN53
enjoyed comparing the 'new' Atalanta with the original 30's also there, thought I was seeing double to start with, anyone else think how advanced and stylish this was for a pre-war?
Mike
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr

Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
MJN53 wrote:

enjoyed comparing the 'new' Atalanta with the original 30's also there, thought I was seeing double to start with, anyone else think how advanced and stylish this was for a pre-war? Mike
Indeed, I'd not seen one before and I was very impressed buy it, the Atlanta and the Triumph Dolomite 8c too.

Quote 0 0
John B
philmw wrote:

Saw you on the hard shoulder with the bonnet up. Sorry to hear.

Great day though.

So, car collected by my friends at Chiltern and waited for the dreaded call!! When the call came it was good news , one of the inlet hoses had gone so not major cost. Some of the other hoses were suspect so I have asked them to replace. Looking forward to getting her back .
Quote 0 0
MJN53
good to hear that and hopefully not too expensive!
Mike
Quote 0 0
MPD
Thanks to all those who attended this event.

#ws
Quote 0 0
MJN53
well done Mark and the team, so many fab comments from the public and other owners about our cars.
Mike
Quote 0 0
John B
MJN53 wrote:

good to hear that and hopefully not too expensive!
Mike

So, collected my repaired DB7 from Chiltern this afternoon. Excellent service and reasonable cost as well for replacing several hoses. Drove home with the top down and CD player on loud, everything was right with the world.
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
John B wrote:

So, collected my repaired DB7 from Chiltern this afternoon. Excellent service and reasonable cost as well for replacing several hoses. Drove home with the top down and CD player on loud, everything was right with the world.

Quality.
Quote 0 0