tony-hall-40
I have been asked by Headley Court if I can get some Astons together to give some of the injured troops a ride out and photo maybe..
All this will take place on the 10 th July from 4 pm until approx 7 pm....I believe refreshments will be available .....
Please make a list as I need to confirm numbers a couple of days beforehand....
Let's show these brave and  extraordinary people that we care for them and appreciate all that they do for us...
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0
mikemayfield
I am available Thursday Tony, I have sent you an email so give me a call.
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
Thanks Mike....
To be honest....60 views and 1 reply....utterly disgraceful ....and disappointing....I have put you on list for next visit.....I will not bother with this website again...
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0
asington
Tony - don't be too upset. I would have come but I live in Manchester.
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
asington wrote:

Tony - don't be too upset. I would have come but I live in Manchester.

+1 Andrew, being a retired VET myself and having been through Headley court myself I would have done this no worries for my comrads but I am away working so I cant.

If we get something arranged for another time with a lot more notice then I am sure a lot more will be up for it.

Regards,
Quote 0 0
astro
Tony, I am usually a strong supporter of the cause (I helped to raise over £150K at an event two years ago.
However, I am already booked for a BBQ evening with another of my motor clubs. Sorry, don't be too discouraged.
Quote 0 0