steven
I am hoping to attend the Help for heroes event and wish to email John Glyde.
Does anybody know the email address ?
The one I have is bounced back !
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Definitely recommended! The address I have is johnglyde@aol.com

Let me know if that works, if not I have another e-mail address you could try.

See you there, Rich...

http://www.justgiving.co.uk/greenbear1
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
steven
Rich5ltr wrote:

Definitely recommended! The address I have is johnglyde@aol.com

Let me know if that works, if not I have another e-mail address you could try.

See you there, Rich...

http://www.justgiving.co.uk/greenbear1
Thank you, look forward to meeting you.
I must admit to a certain curiosity on seeing your amoc nom de plume.
I wondered whether the 'rich' inferred a surfeit of the readies, or a shortening of the delightful name Richard, aka Dick, as some noble kings of England proudly bore.
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
I'm afraid I might disappoint; Rich is short for that Kingly name Richard and the 5 ltr comes from the TVR Griffith 500 I also own which has all of 5 litres of V8 muscle power. It was a forum name I chose 10 years ago when I joined the TVR forums and I've kept it ever since. You should find me by my DB MKIII in the field. Regards Rich...

Quote 0 0
steven
Rich5ltr wrote:

I'm afraid I might disappoint; Rich is short for that Kingly name Richard and the 5 ltr comes from the TVR Griffith 500 I also own which has all of 5 litres of V8 muscle power. It was a forum name I chose 10 years ago when I joined the TVR forums and I've kept it ever since. You should find me by my DB MKIII in the field. Regards Rich...
Well done,a fine explanation that has set my heart at peace.
You do not dissapoint, rather impress,with the generous approach you have taken to my immature attempt at humour.
Assuming my vehicle makes it to the event I have the light mettalic blue Virage.
My wife will either be in the passenger seat or in the boot. (Your comprehension of this assumes you have read my recent post entitled 'Big Problemo'
Lastly have you got the address of the event,please?
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
steven wrote:

Lastly have you got the address of the event,please?
Sorry, afraid not, last year I simply followed the other Astons and Bentleys in Churt. Not much help I know... and we got lost a bit too! Suggest you ask John.

Quote 0 0
db7 boy
I will get John Glyde to post the address on here or i will do it for him if he cannot.

it's a great day out and highly recommended, the host is very generous and last year we raised over £22,000 for the charity between us.

See you all there.
Quote 0 0
astro
Hi gents,
The address for Help the Heroes day is:
Old Kiln Farm, Jumps Road, Churt, Surrey, GU10 2JZ
The imminent issue of AM News should contain route directions from north south, east and west.
I have personally driven all of them to ensure accuracy and for the benefit of those approaching via the A3 from Guildford direction, I have found a way to avoid the road work delays at the Hindhead tunnel construction. Thanks for your support, but please dont forget to advise me or John of your intention to participate.....we don't want to run out of roast hog or wine etc.
Re: John Glydes email address, I can confirm that it's johnglyde@aol.com. Note John does't use the Forum so personal messages etc may not reach him.
Quote 0 0