tony-hall-40
Getting close to that time of year again.....once again Aston Martins have been invited back to the grounds of Hever Castle...after last years fantastic event it can only get better.....

The date for all your diaries is 24th June 2012..... http://www.hevercastle.co.uk ....we are already in the events calender for Hever this year....all money raised will be split between Hever Castle's Charity for children , and Debra which looks after uk children with crippling skin disorders.. http://www.debra.org.uk ...I look forward to seeing you all there again....

Pictures should you so wish will be taken in front of the castle as last year , but am hoping to get a photographer volunteer to help....in fact if anyone wants to help on the day or by donating any raffle prizes it would all be much appreciated....
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0
Prattking
Count me in again - same weather as last year please.
Quote 0 0
johnslynch
Put me and the misses down. Great day last year.
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
Me too.
Didn't take enough photos last year!
Quote 0 0
johnf
Will be there again, great day last year.
Quote 0 0
John B
I missed this last year due to business commitments, I have had June blocked out in my calendar so that I don't miss it this year. We will be there and my wife is really looking forward to visiting the castle.
Cheers
John & Tisha
Quote 0 0
mafreeman

me to its was a great day last year  ;D
Quote 0 0
filandeb
DB PHiL wrote:

Me too.
Didn't take enough photos last year!

....but the ones you did take were ace!

Tony, count us in as well please.
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
Thanks Phil 
....see you and Deb there.
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
am pleased to announce that Phil...is now our official photographer.....i'll let him know later.....lol
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
Tony - how much later? lol
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
Phil...you are the official photographer on the day.......job has no perks....i can take it you are notified.... ;D ;D ;D
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
Do I get my own Hi-Vis jacket  and everything ??
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
well dunno about that......might be able to manage a vest type thingy.....
Quote 0 0
Prattking
Previously worn by Rab C Nesbit no doubt.  And not washed since. banana!
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
.....does that mean I get braces as well !  ;D  banana!
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
sorry mate...health and safety states braces must be supplied by wearer....not the reponsability of management to provide work wear for pulling the ladies...
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
seems there has been some confusion over this event... there is no amoc event at Leeds Castle on the same day... it was a typo!!...

so June 24th ... cars on site before 10.30 if possible...photo opportunity in front of castle with official photographer... trade stands if i can get anyone to attend but these will be kept to a minimum... already have Trinity Eng on board... room for 2 more... great day out and raise some much needed money for children's charities... everyone welcome , cars of all ages.....
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Really looking forward to this, was an excellent day out last year. There are now around 35 people signed up on Pistonheads and with about another 10 on here it's looking good for another big turn-out in June. How many in total now Tony?
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
Great News....!!!!!!
The day has now been made utterly fantastic....we now have a major sponsor for the event...

A massive thanks must go out to Tim at Trinity Engineering....who has not only agreed to donate as a raffle prize a service on any Aston..(subject to certain conditions) but has also agreed to attend the event with some cars he is currently restoring and has restored....display some techniques for Aston care and also laying on Staff to assist us and members of the public with any questions etc...

A very very big thankyou....

Everyone is welcome.....we also have prizes for the raffle donated by Aston Martin Racing...and vip factory tour...now a service....more the merrier..!!!!
Quote 0 0
PPP_6H
I'm planning to bring "BS 1" (DBS from The Persuaders!).
Quote 0 0
Prattking
Any special deal going on the entry fee into the castle grounds or the castle building on the day Tony ? ;D
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
all being let in at reduced rates....apart from if you want to look around the castle...think it's about £2....but tickets will be available on the gate...
Quote 0 0
Prattking
Nailbiting weather forecasts for Sunday starting. On Netweather yesterday, no rain. Today 14mm of rain some heavy. Don't think i'll do the lottery this week !!!
Quote 0 0