tony-hall-40
Some interesting news for those with Gaydon cars who are coming to Hever Castle...

Bamford Rose are going to come down for the day - Pommehogsters 4.7 conversion will be there as will be my DB9 with the full V12 manifold kit set up on it! You can all have a nose and a listen

They are also offering 10 people exhaust valve bypass switches to be fitted in exchange for donations towards Tony's and Hever's chosen charities. I have discussed with Tony the best way to do this, and because it's for charity... the ten best donations get their switches fitted on the day at Hever!

Please email me with your car type and what your donation to charity would be - BR are providing this service at their cost so EVERYTHING is going to charity here, cash on the day to Tony!

Email lewisj_evans@hotmail.com and I will inform the winners when I get back from Le Mans next week. I've also posted in the Hever sticky but it would be good to keep this on page 1 if possible - so if you send me an email, please mention it on this thread if you get my drift!

For those who don't know what the switch does; it is a small rocker switch mounted in the car so that you can open or close the exhaust bypass valves when you wish rather than pulling Fuse 22 (or 15 in newer cars). It allows you control of how much noise your car makes when you feel like it. Even I have had one fitted! Only suitable for those with standard rear boxes, which have the bypass valves in them. See the Bamford Rose sticky for more info...
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0