DBS V8 Show full post »
Neil the Vet
Heh. I love you all.
Just like my sheep.
Quote 0 0
Captain America
Lordsoandso wrote:

Is this the right moment for Auld Langs Syne  ???

Nice Scottish song.  New Year's eve is a bad time to start an international incident.
Quote 0 0
cwallace1309
Fortunately for the Captain, his better half (let's call her Tennille) could actually do justice to that song.
Quote 0 0
Webby
... and that's what will keep us together.
Quote 0 0
Neil the Vet
Happy New Year to you all. I have enjoyed your company.
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
WolfVaB wrote:

Perhaps we could skip the America bashing.  It doesn't have any place here and adds nothing.

Aww, come on Wolfie, it's raining here inYorkshire and I'm bored. What else is there to do on such occasions?
Quote 0 0
jhoneyball
We could all set up multiple logins and then have arguments with ourselves?
Quote 0 0
Neil the Vet

Surely not!!
Who would stoop so low ???
Quote 0 0
Webby
You're never alone with a schizophrenic. (Webby made me say that.)
Quote 0 0
DBS V8
I was going to go to the Schizophrenic's Association meeting, but I'm in two minds about it.
Quote 0 0
Neil the Vet
I used to be a schizophrenic but we're okay now.
Quote 0 0
WolfVaB
I'm concerned that I'm not narcissistic enough.  Occasionally I'm troubled by attacks of optimism.  I do have two personalities; one is paranoid delusional and the other is out to get him.
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
It has been suggested that schizophrenics get paid to take their medication. Won't they argue over who gets the money?
Quote 0 0
DBS V8
WolfVaB wrote:

I'm concerned that I'm not narcissistic enough.  Occasionally I'm troubled by attacks of optimism.  I do have two personalities; one is paranoid delusional and the other is out to get him.

The Area 5* thread is no place for paranoia.

There are no secret agencies watching you.

There is no-one hiding under your floorboards, waiting to sneak in to your room at night and probe you.

There is no-one hiding in your cupboard dressed in your wife's underwear.

We are alone. There are no aliens or flying saucers.

Anyone who thinks otherwise will be re-educated.
Quote 0 0