ED50
Hi all.

Just a heads up and an invite for those that would like to attend our friendly Area 3 visit to the Lincolnshire Aviation Centre on Saturday 25th of July 2015.

The day is being organised by my fellow Area 3 member Gavin Culshaw who is available on 07775 641598 or via email.

Gav's email address is...
gavin.culshaw@btinternet.com

Gavin will be pleased to hear from you and is ready and waiting to tell your more about this exciting opportunity to get up close and personnel with this wonderful piece of aviation history.

The management of this privately owned collection have kindly confirmed during our visit today that they are happy to roll the big girl out for you to take photographs with her posing along side your car.

So this is a rare opportunity not to be missed offering a great opportunity to get that special shot to be displayed on your office wall or mantle piece...

As well as the Lancaster the centre has many other attractions dripping with nostalgia and history of a bygone era just waiting to be enjoyed during your visit.

Take a look and see what you think... ...there's no limit at the airfield on numbers so please feel free to join in.

http://www.lincsaviation.co.uk

Please contact Gavin on this one please and stick your name down on this thread so we can see the numbers wanting to come.

Many thanks and remember how often can you say I parked next to a Lancaster this afternoon... [emoji38]

Ed.
Quote 0 0
ED50
Gavin informs me that he's had a few enquires as have I thank you but we can still accommodate a few more if the interest is there.

Its not far especially for you Cambridgeshire area boys to come along as it would be good to meet a few of you.

We're up to 20 now but we can squeeze in another 4 or 5.

Over to you………. LOL

Cheers

Ed.
Quote 0 0
trev1988
Hi ed I'm trying to contact you with an event I'm organising its a car Meet to raise money for the FireFighters Charity and I was wondering if you would be able to make it, it's the 23rd August at shirebrook market NG20

Thanks Craig
Quote 0 0
ED50
Hello Craig,

Email me with all the details please and I'll see what I can do,I've heard nothing so far unless it's gone to the spam………..sorry.

Is it a Supercar event or purely Aston that your trying to put on...
Quote 0 0
trev1988
It's a supercar/sports car event just as these are Cars people find desirable so should hopefully get the best turnout
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
Ed
In Turkey at the moment....am I down for this event?
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0
ED50
Yes your down for it Tony.
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
Thank you for your mail....
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0
ED50
To all those registered to attend this event,

You all should have received an email from me during the week regarding the planning and schedule for the day,how ever if you are down to attend and the email has not reached you please let me know as I will be pleased to forward it again.

The mail included a request for you to yet me know on behalf of Gavin whether you wished to attend the Carvery after our visit to the Aviation Centre, I'd like to remind you will need to let us know before the 14th please so we can make the arrangement at The Inn at Woodhall Spa..

There are a few spaces still available for this visit due to unforeseen circumstances so if anyone else is interested in attending on the day please contact me asap in Gavin's absence as I will be pleased to forward all the details.

Gavin is currently in Russia without Love on a business trip………...
Quote 0 0