MPD Show full post »
Rich5ltr
john curtis wrote:

Excellent
Indeed, excellent...
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
Thanks Rich
Quote 0 0
SimpleMan
I would like to thank Mark and all the people who organized this magical event !
Everything was really great.
Quote 0 0
RCVantage
The car at 6.00 is of course 'The Best' and one tiny point of correction 6.05 is NOT an Ultimate Vanquish - it seems you skipped the Ultimate Edition parked next to Copper Kettle - Epic Line-Up and a great slide show, but probably should have played Bond Themes in the background - If only I were so technically talented !

RC
Quote 0 0
philmw
Some nice photographs here - London Calling: Astons Royal Park Gathering
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
RCVantage wrote:

The car at 6.00 is of course 'The Best' and one tiny point of correction 6.05 is NOT an Ultimate Vanquish - it seems you skipped the Ultimate Edition parked next to Copper Kettle - Epic Line-Up and a great slide show, but probably should have played Bond Themes in the background - If only I were so technically talented !

RC

Thanks for pointing that out RC, I'll amend asap! :-[
....as for the soundtrack, good idea, but I try not to infringe copyright ;D
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
Done...  
[smg id=1046 type=av]
Quote 0 0
Ian Barclay
Thank you DB PHiL and everyone who contributed to this gallery of the Timeline. Just great. Can we get a copy?
Without wanting to be pedantic the DB6 Mark 2 is captioned incorrectly as a DB6 Mark11. It is wrong in the event programme.
A great event, long in the planning and a great credit to everyone in the Aston Martin Family working together.
Thanks again
Ian
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
I'll correct that Ian, thanks for pointing it out, Hope Webby wont mind altering it again for us!
You can certainly have a copy, pm me your details and I'll send you a disc.

It was a fantastic day and many thanks to all that made it happen
Phil
Quote 0 0
Jan ten Cate
A superb overview of the cars , well done.

Jan
Quote 0 0
annereed
You will hopefully be pleased to hear that there will soon be a DVD available showing:

• the Saturday setting up of the Timeline, the Club Reception held at the Orangery and the Sunday event

• in car footage and photos from the Brands Hatch race meeting.

I'm just sorting out the, hopefully, last change required and finding the best place to get copies made, then we can get them out to you.

Anne
Quote 0 0
vrooom
Is the DVD I'm just bought from Phil or another one?
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
Its another one Mike.......yhm
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
Just tried ordering the official DVD thru the club shop, but I need to add 'Shipping Method' .......can someone (ie Webby!) tell me how to do this, as I cant see how to do it!

thanks
Phil
Quote 0 0
Webby
I'll check with Linda Blansjaar at the club shop tomorrow. Shipping method should be set up when you enter the item in the shop product database..
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
All working now, thanks Webby 
Quote 0 0