Russell
once again i find it very odd that at the largest in Herts and by most standards possibly in the south, Aston are not represented.
was there yesterday and again today and didnt see another unless you were well hidden.
shame really. counted 20 jags, 30 volkswagen campers blah blah
one aston today.
me.
had my own crowd.
there are a few areas close to this venue a real shame they dont collaborate and all join up. herts, beds, bucks, essex, cambs, all within half an hour drive.
had to endure some "banter" from the jag guys today upon comment about our lack of presenece.
"its because there is no champagne tent mate and you lot are so up your own ar$e "
mildly amusing i guess but....
so why no go
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, coincidence ? i think not.
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Russell wrote:

"its because there is no champagne tent mate ...

Harsh but fair... 
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Didn't know it was on. Remind me next year and I might come and hold your hand. That is if you don't mind Wedges.
Where was Keith?
Roger I
Quote 0 0
AstonZagato
Bugger.  I was a bit bored this weekend and had a shiny Aston in the garage.  I would have come down (apart from Saturday as we had guests).  I didn't know it was on.
Quote 0 0
Russell
ok so maybe enough interest. will make note to self to remind all next year and see if we cant get up a respectable showing.
Quote 0 0
Tim M
Russell wrote:

to remind all next year and see if we cant get up a respectable showing.

So you won't be going then Russell. 
Quote 0 0
Russell
oi you, behave yourself.
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Your car made it to Knebworth, respect!  
Quote 0 0
Russell
oddly enough i havent been plagued with the same reliability issues as most as i just replaced it all at the beginning to save me lots of grief.
Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
Same as AZ.  Car doing nothing in the garage this weekend.  Should have called.  I would have joined the KKK  (Knebworth Kar Klub).
Quote 0 0