Wedgie
Sunday 2nd July '06
Lagonda Club Show
Venue:Fanshaw I.M.I

Dear All,

On Sunday the 2nd of July, I am hosting a show at Fanshaws Home of I.M.I in Hertfordshire, SG13 8PQ.

I would like to personally invite you to this club display and I need your support for this day!

I would really like this to be an opportunity for us all to show our strength as a club and the really impressive selection of cars we have between us all in Eastern England!

I have taken it upon myself as the Lagonda club's Post War Registrar to organise a day which is focused around the area we live in, therefore with this show I have tried to locate within everybody's reach! So maybe this could be a good outing for you, your family and your car(s)!!!!

Throughout the day, there will be other points of interest, as well as refreshments!

If you would like further information please don't hesitate to contact me, I really want this show to be about you and your car(s), so your support would be gratefully received!

Please reply using any of the three options below.

Thanking you in anticipation

Alan D Heard
Post 1945 Registrar, Lagonda Club

Tel: 020 8554 8938
Email: alandheard@yahoo.co.uk
Address: 1 Beaufort Gardens, Ilford, Essex, IG1 3DB
Roger I
Quote 0 0
astonatic
Is this open to all Aston/ Lagonda cars?
If it is I'll come along, pencilled it in the diary
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
What's "Fanshaws Home of I.M.I "?
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Ask Alan.
Roger I
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Well Alan, what is it? Martin
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Martin
You will have to contact Alan Heard direct for further details. I posted this on the forum just for info.
Roger I
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Given I was born and brought up in Hertfordshire it means little to me so I'll get in touch with Alan as soon as I can. Martin
Quote 0 0
astonatic
Try this web site

http://www.motor.org.uk/
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Thanks for that. Martin
Quote 0 0