geewizzpip Show full post »
geewizzpip
Sorry to hear about the thefts.  That's why we stayed in Speed Chills private camping, they have security patrols etc.

So John, you wanted to see our pimpmobile......

Quote 0 0
tim_c
I heard of this sort of thing before (on the Sunday night)- it is awful.

Either bottom of sleeping bag or car boot is safest - but it still makes me concerened. I took to using tie-wraps on my zips - but struggled to get out in the dark with the 'call of nature'
Registrar of Cars, AMHT
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
I did the hotel bit.....much safer , but i guess not as much fun....oh and David Such getting caught for speeding.....lol
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
Two F40's, 430, Lambo and DB9 all done after passing us (must have been doing 150 mph) on the way to Calais.
Quote 0 0
Aston Martine
Wouldn't be the first time that the French police is patrolling extra during the days around the 24h!
Quote 0 0
NorfolkCarNut
What a brilliant time...so good to meet and put faces to all these forum people....highlight drinking bubbly at midnight at the Lanson tent ( before those Frenchies stole our champers!) , followed by Tetre Rouge at 4am. Thanks guys and girls for making 2011 Le Mans a very special occasion. Where are the pics? We want to see them!
Quote 0 0
Aston Martine
Can't remember anymore who took the group pictures, but I'm really looking forward to those!
Quote 0 0
GaryU
It was me who took the photo's.

This is the group photo Champagne bar, midnight.

The rest of the photos are here
https://picasaweb.google.com/GARYUNGLESS/ClassicLeMans
Quote 0 0
Aston Martine
Thanks for sharing

The midnight-meeting gets bigger every year!
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Aston Martine wrote:

Thanks for sharing

The midnight-meeting gets bigger every year!
After the first lap what else was there to do?
Quote 0 0