garrydb7
Le Mans 2013 date has been put back a week. It is now 22 & 23 June 2013.

http://www.lemans.org/en/races/24h/update/date-change-for-the-2013-le-mans-24-hours-_8468.html
Quote 0 0
Aston Martine
So who is planning to go this year?
I had to skip last year, so I can't miss out again.
Quote 0 0
garrydb7
I definitely will be there. Missed too many!
Quote 0 0
nlv8
Planning to be there as well
Quote 0 0
Doctor Houx
Will be there for my 24th visit (how appropriate ;D). First went in 1986 but have missed the odd one since.

Are there any plans for an AM centenary celebration meeting at LM this year?  The last couple of events @ Le Chartre were superb, so something similar would be great. If nothing formal is being arranged, we could just turn up there at an agreed date and time (Friday lunchtime would be good) and celebrate 100 years of the marque.

I'm not getting into the debate elsewhere on this forum re 2013 being the right or wrong year  :-\. Any excuse for an AM get -together @ Le Chartre has to be a good thing in my book banana! 
"Racing is life; everything that happens before or after is just waiting."
Steve McQueen.

Frank H. Area 14 (Norfolk) and Le Mans, France.
Quote 0 0
annereed
I can confirm that David Wright is once again organising an event at Le Chatre on Friday 21st June:

Enjoy a buffet lunch at the hotel used by the Aston Martin 50's race team. Rub shoulders with racing drivers past and present, as well as see some podium finishing Le Mans Aston Martins.

Further details will be available shortly.  You can express your interest in an email to Anne Wright (events@amoc.org)

There are also a couple of other events being talked about - as I get something more, I'll update on here.

Anne
Quote 0 0
Doctor Houx
Thanks for the update Anne, that's great news.  The previous events organised by David have been superb IMO, especially the John Wyer tribute with Stirling Moss, Mike Salmon, Derek Bell et al in attendance.  Will be there this year for sure.  ;D
"Racing is life; everything that happens before or after is just waiting."
Steve McQueen.

Frank H. Area 14 (Norfolk) and Le Mans, France.
Quote 0 0
ASTON79
I'd love to come to "Le Chartre" me too with my "OI"  banana!
Quote 0 0
Tom Dixon
All,

I here there will be a parade to celebrate 100 years of Aston this year - I'm a regular but I was planning on arriving in a Range Rover this year (luggage)!!! Does anyone have more new about this.

Tom
Quote 0 0