Jase71
hi all, just wondering where I put my name down for the amoc trip to Le Mans in 2020?  I realise it’s a way off etc but having never been before I’ve got a leave pass for next years event and I am keen to get my name down!

thanks in advance..

Jase
2011 Virage Lightning Silver
Quote 0 0
Vanquish Rider
https://www.amoc.org/events/social

Scroll down on this page. 

You can choose your own accommodation and there is plenty of choice. On trackside has its advantages and disadvantages. 
SteveE

Life Begins Outside Your Comfort Zone
Quote 1 0
Jase71
Many thanks Steve
Quote 0 0
Vanquish Rider
I can recommend Chateau De Chanteloupe.

https://www.chateau-de-chanteloup.com/

https://www.chateau-de-chanteloup.com/en/discover-pictures-of-the-site-its-just-like-being-there/

Dominique puts on a great weekend including a campsite car show in the Friday and great theme night. And a hog roast party on the Sunday. 

Go on the website and look at the picture albums for each classic year. 

You can pitch your own tent, go glamping or hire an apartment. It's a great venue and in my opinion far better than a 7 x 4 metre trackside noise mess.
SteveE

Quote 0 0
Doctor Houx
Hello Jase

Our apartment opposite the legendary Hotel de France in La Chartre still has availability for the 24H but is sold out for the classic.

You can’t get a room at the hotel for either event for love nor money during both events, so if you want to be at the centre of the action and AM drivers etc, take a look at our website:

eventsreinvented.com/maisondespilotes
"Racing is life; everything that happens before or after is just waiting."
Steve McQueen
Quote 0 0
SimonHu
I assume that AMOC will advise re: track side camping in response to us having registered?

We have managed to book a pretty gite half an hour away for the week following the Classic
Quote 0 0
Jase71
Gents, I notice AMOC registration is only for le mans classic.  Is there a separate one for le mans 24 hrs?
Quote 0 0
Jase71
Also, being my first time at the race, do we book tickets through AMOC or on the le mans website?
Quote 0 0
Vanquish Rider

Same price. But there will be a method through AMOC that gives you infield and on track parking. 

Choose your accommodation carefully. On site can be quite rough. 

I recommend Chateau De Chanteloupe. 

SteveE

Quote 0 0
Jase71

Same price. But there will be a method through AMOC that gives you infield and on track parking. 

Choose your accommodation carefully. On site can be quite rough. 

I recommend Chateau De Chanteloupe. 

Many thanks! 
Quote 0 0
Jase71
Doctor Houx wrote:
Hello Jase

Our apartment opposite the legendary Hotel de France in La Chartre still has availability for the 24H but is sold out for the classic.

You can’t get a room at the hotel for either event for love nor money during both events, so if you want to be at the centre of the action and AM drivers etc, take a look at our website:

eventsreinvented.com/maisondespilotes

Thanks Doctor Houx
Quote 0 0