Doctor Houx
I’m back for my 34th visit to Le Mans this year, and following a successful inaugural year in 2019 letting our apartment in the Cheval Blanc building directly opposite the Hotel de France in Le Chartre Sur Le Loir, we are opening up bookings on the Forum prior to our general advertising commencing in October for 2020. This building was also a hotel up until the end of the last century, and was the place where several of the post-race AM parties were held in the 1950's, including the infamous drinking competition in 1958 after all the cars retired during the night and the team went to drown their sorrows!

As you may know, there is a long waiting list for rooms at the HdeF during race events, and you can't book for love nor money. The alternative is the rental of our well equipped private apartment, which sleeps up to 4 and has a fabulous grandstand view of the hotel and all the cars, personalities and action in the square below.   You can now eat, drink and mingle with these famous drivers and other personalities past and present this year without the long wait for a room!   

We have already taken a booking and deposit from two Forum members for the 2020 and 2022 Classic (much appreciated; you know who you are!) but if this sounds of interest for the 24H or any other dates for 2020, please visit our
website for details and booking:

http://www.eventsreinvented.com/maisondespilotes
"Racing is life; everything that happens before or after is just waiting."
Steve McQueen
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
All I can say when WE went 5 or 6 years ago for the classic Lemans , the AMOC and the club members were very nice and the tent and people were a pleasure coming over from the state with a FORD GT!
Its a great event.
gtjoey1314
Quote 0 0
AndrewFor

Just in case you have missed my article in AM News! I have up to 10 twin/double rooms available at the Brit Hotel Le Mans. This is located on the northern outsirts of Le Mans at Saint Saturnin. Access to the circuit is not difficult, a lot of the Le Mans marshalls are based there. It is a 4 night B&B package, arriving Thursday 2nd July, departing Monday 6th July at a cost of €620.00. A 30% deposit is required by 15th November 2019 with a further 50% by 16th February 2020. I may be able to hold these rooms until early December, but after that those rooms not taken will be lost.

I am also trying to organise a meal at the Hotel de France on the Friday evenning. We have a maximum of 50 places available, most of these are already allocated, so do not miss your chance. The cost is likely to be around €55.00 per person for a 3 course meal, excluding drinks.

Andrew Forret
andy@andrewforret.uk

Quote 0 0
AndrewFor
An update on the above accomodation and meal. I now only have one room left, so if your interested act now.

Regarding the meal at the Hotel de France, around 80% of the places are reserved.

Andrew Forret
andy@andrewforret.uk
Quote 1 0