mcatlin
Anyone else travelling to this event? I'll be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Quote 0 0
Webby
The weekend of 31 July, 1st & 2nd August, sees the first visit of the Le Mans series to the 'autodromo internacional algarve', located near the city of Portimao.

Thanks to the support of Phil Eggington, Managing Director of Puxar Lustro, who are Portugal's first and only licensed retailer and supplier of Zymol, operating from custom built premises at the 'autodromo', we are able to offer to Aston Martin owners a 'Weekend Pass covering Parking, Grandstand seating and Pit access', at the discounted price of 50euros per person (normal retail price 115 euros). For tickets please contact one of  the email addresses below, by Monday 27 July, providing full postal address and telephone number.

In addition, for AMOC members, Phil Eggington would like to extend to you the 'Puxar Lustro, Le Mans VIP Invite', on Saturday 1st August. The invitation includes: 5:30 pm. Champagne Reception/ 6:00 pm Visit to Le Mans Pit courtesy of Drayson Aston Martin Racing/ 7:00 pm Private Box, buffet dinner & drinks/ 7:15 pm Race starts/ 11:15 pm Race finishes. Dress code: comfy & casual. Places are limited so this is only valid for the named person and partner.

Please email RSVP by Tuesday 28 July to either: Simon Rose (AMOC) - simonvrose @ aol.com, or, Phil Eggington (Puxar Lustro) - phil @ puxarlustro.com.
Quote 0 0
John Purser
Our new assistant area rep, concentrating on the Algarve is Simon Rose (with his DB and he will be looking out for visitors.
Paul Drayson is always happy to meeting AMOC members (but give him space, considering he and Johnny Cocker have got to qualify......)
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
I have taken advantage of the hospitality package Webby has mentioned and Simon and I have e mailed each other several times. I've also been in contact with Drayson Racing. Thanks John. Roll on Thursday!
Quote 0 0
williamp
sounds like it'll be a great race. I'll be at silverstone for the 6 hours in september if you fancy meeting
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
I'm at Silverstone in September Will and happy to get together as always. Will the honeymoon be over by then?
Quote 0 0
williamp
I understand that when you're married, the honeymoon is never over....

But yes, we'll  be back in the UK then but claire is busy so I'll be on my own. And the drive to SStone is a good run for the Aston.
Quote 0 0