williamp Show full post »
alecmartin
Andrew...have a great time,invite to house warming in Watchet will be with you shortly....
Quote 0 0
Dwarf
TunLaw: My car is green, if you see me come say hello

Andrew: Yes the answer is no.

Geewizpip: I checked on the laps availability and I was offered the same deal.  I didnt want the breakfast, parking etc, just wanted to do the lap round full circuit. Maybe one year I will do it all.

Will: if it rains we are all blaming you
Quote 0 0
tim_c
The long range weather looks good thru to Friday. It'll be 32C when I put the tent up on Wednesday.

I notice they have predicted heavy rain over spain on Friday too - of course this could veer north over this week and we could all get a dam good soaking.
Registrar of Cars, AMHT
Quote 0 0
MCSV8
Andrew,

I expect to arrive at Houx around 23.00 on Friday, as I have to wait for my son to finish his last GCSE before we dash off to Dover.

By then I will be in need of a cold beer from Will's fridge. I will be bringing a small 240V fridge as well.

Cheers

Martyn
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
You see andrew Martyn spells his name the posh wasy. An easy way to tell us apart!! martin
Quote 0 0
Andrew Ross
Oh dear I am bound to get them wrong even if I spell them correctly.
Quote 0 0
williamp
MCSV8 wrote:

Andrew,

I expect to arrive at Houx around 23.00 on Friday, as I have to wait for my son to finish his last GCSE before we dash off to Dover.

By then I will be in need of a cold beer from Will's fridge. I will be bringing a small 240V fridge as well.

Cheers

Martyn

No problem with the fridge. It works (even the freezer compartment-earlier on i had a semi-frozen beer after 45 mins of waiting). The fridge is also a lot bigger then I thought. It fits in the car- just- and should accomodate about 30-odd beers. I have also updated my firepower  in case of intruders- a real howlitzer of the super-soaker world.
Quote 0 0
nicke999
whats this about Beer, I thought AM owners drink champers!!

see you all there...only 2 working days to go before the off!!!!!
Quote 0 0
MCSV8
I could afford champers if i did'nt own an Aston
Quote 0 0
astonatic
Just fitted the snorkels to the exhaust pipes!!! off in the morning hopefully meet up over the weekend, have fun everyone
Quote 0 0
john curtis
nicke999  It'll be the millionaires section of the club that you are looking for. Look in pages jaunes ,under Palaces, Le Mans.  ;D

John
Quote 0 0
Andrew Ross
Off now, see you on the other side.
Quote 0 0
nicke999
Yep, I'm off too now...quick car wash...pack the car and over to the other side!!!

I think I may be talking to myself...echo...echo...echo
Quote 0 0
MCSV8
I'm still here! Leaving tomorrow.

Spotted this morning on M25 going anticlockwise: dark green DB4, red DB6, a DB7 and a DB9. This was between 6.30 and 7.00. I can't wait to get going
Quote 0 0