Ian Barclay
Congratulations to everyone who arranged and took part in this event last weekend; and thank you for making Liz and myself so welcome. Great cars, great weather, great tour, great concours, great track day and a wonderful atmosphere with great people in a beautiful place. Thank you Jim.
Ian
Quote 0 0
Andre Koneczny
Hopefully, with so many attending - several pictures will be posted showing as many cars, both on the track and in the concourse.....  for all those who missed the event.
Quote 0 0
John Purser
The happy couple.....
Quote 0 0
HenryM
Here is a picture of racer Brian Redman behind the wheel of Jim Freeman's wickedly fast Aston giving a $100 ride on the track at Lime Rock to my friend Eddie Manelis. Eddie, later that day, managed to do a 1080 spin (no damage to his car or the track) in his 1976 V8 in the wet and got top marks and honors at the closing dinner.

Henry Matson
Quote 0 0
John Purser
Not only that, 'Fast Eddie' finished the road run at the correct lunch stop despite a major handicap. His navigator for the day was my wife 
Quote 0 0
tim_c
OK some pictures - more later

Quote 0 0
tim_c

And the DB3S- don't be fooled by the colour - it's the real deal
Quote 0 0
Speedraser
I started a new thread for this, but here's a link to pictures I took at this fantastic event:

http://s870.photobucket.com/albums/ab268/Speedraser/AMOC%20Lime%20Rock%202010/
Quote 0 0
Andre Koneczny
Great variety of Astons in these pictures... thank you for taking the time to photograph, and post these pictures..
Quote 0 0
tim_c
Andre GTA wrote:

Great variety of Astons in these pictures... thank you for taking the time to photograph, and post these pictures..
You should have been there. I thourght it well worth the 7000 mile return journey
Quote 0 0
Speedraser
Andre,
My pleasure -- glad you enjoyed them. I agree with Tim -- you should have been there!

Tim,
Why 7000 miles to return?
Quote 0 0
tim_c
Speedraser wrote:

Tim,
Why 7000 miles to return?
7000 mile round trip - and a night sleeping at the departure gate at the airport - (long story)
Quote 0 0
Speedraser
Nothing but the finest lodging, then
Quote 0 0