Lord Rowley
Anyone going ?

Anyone exhibiting ?

Anyone do either in 2015 ?
Quote 0 0
MJN53
looking fwd to exhibiting my Vanquish S, the cleaning starts now!
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
A blue one ?
Quote 0 0
MJN53
meteorite...good on a Vank!
Quote 0 0
annereed
I'll be helping on the stand on the Friday.  Come and say hello if you are there.

Anne
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
That's handy Anne - I hear you're great with a bucket and sponge. 😉👍
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
MJN: from another thread, it appears you are going to the Le Mans Classic too ?
Quote 0 0
James B
I'll be there on the Thurs as a guest of Alfaholics from their support and maintenance of my race car. Will be along to see the Vanq and other AM's on the AMOC stand!
Quote 0 0
John Purser
The good news and the bad news : or it may be two bits of good news
We have been allocated a larger area to display cars.
and
I probably won't be able to get there (which is a shame, but cloning is currently not allowed.......)
Quote 0 0
fullboremag
Nicholas Mee & Co will be exhibiting with a 7 car stand, situated in the same position as last year. A selection of Heritage cars from 1962 - 2004. Ticket offer available at http://www.nicholasmee.co.uk/news/london-classic-car-show/. AMOC Members welcome, as ever.
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
A.M.O.C - first club stand complete with vehicles displayed !
Left the rest behind (again) 👍🇬🇧👍

Well done Dawn & Ben for all your hard work and organisation...and to the most expensive car-pushing, car washing, non-Eastern European Persuaders team in London.😉 You know who you are - take a bow.
👍Top 🇬🇧 Trumps 👍

Special mention to Valeter David Robinson. You did such a superlative job, people kept offering to buy my car 🙀🙀

Looking fwd to Saturday when we have allowed some of our downstairs staff from Rowley Manor to attend. They can make themselves useful by serving Members tiffin, bringing tea to Lady Rowley 👸🏾 and greasing a few nipples. 👍🇬🇧
Quote 0 0
Ockyclarke
I went today and enjoyed it. McClaren F1 display was interesting and they also had the Muira from the Italian Job ...
Paul
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
Did you visit the Club stand Ocky?
Quote 0 0
asington
Sorry I couldn't attend and see Your Lordship - pressing matters at The Mayor's Parlour took precedence. Pulled my back out a couple of days ago moving a clock from a USSR submarine! Now on Co-codimol that sending me up the wall (it's the morphine you know!) Chin, chin to all.
Quote 0 0
Ockyclarke
Lord Rowley wrote:

Did you visit the Club stand Ocky?

Yes, some lovely Astons on the AMOC stand
Paul
Quote 0 0
Russell
i thought the show was pretty nice, wasnt too busy so easy to get about and see the cars.
there was an amazing blue delahaye and a yellow charger. sublime.
thought we did ourselves proud on our stand.
far too many people doing up e-types zzzzzzzzz
was chuffed as nick mee had a gigantic hanging picture advert and on the one facing the entrance was of my old virage. sweet.
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, coincidence ? i think not.
Quote 0 0
MJN53
A big hand for the Trojan staff n volunteers on the AMOC stand, 4 long days and never wavered!
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
well done Dawn, Ben, Tim, sick-Marc and "The AMOC Display Team".

Special thank you to David Robinson for some splendid Detailing 👍👍
Quote 0 0
sgoody1
Great show. Great AMOC stand. Only spotted two Vanquish's there, but plenty of Astons.

Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
Strewth - is that Micky Vanquish I spy (the financial mastermind behind the AMOC Display Team mob)? 😉
Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
And Nick Mee's £100k Virage.
Quote 0 0
MJN53
Like the display board? £38.50 plus vat from displaysense and shinier than my vanquish s!
Quote 0 0