MPD
Should you wish to take lunch at the Spring Concours, you can do in the Concorde Suite. Tickets may be booked and paid for directly with Duxford on 01223 497501 quoting AMOC Hospitality Lunch. The cost of the is £38 per person. Some guests will also be able to eat their lunch on the Airside Suite balcony, overlooking the runway.

The lunch is a buffet style and the menu is as follows:

Free roaming chicken breast with sautéed forest mushrooms, spring vegetables, light chicken jus.
Salmon, watercress and beetroot remoulade
Suffolk ham hock, parsley terrine with farmhouse pickles
Vine roast tomato, spinach and feta tartlets, Pecorino and onions (v)
Jersey royals
Garden green beans
Fennel slaw
Quinoa & heritage beetroot
Local bakery artisan breads
Olive oil & aged balsamic
Pimms berry jelly, peppermint cream
Biscotti & white chocolate cheesecake

There are of course other cafés on site offering snacks and refreshments throughout the day, but tend to be very busy with the amount of visitors likely at this event.
Quote 0 0
Russell
It is medically impossible to have a free roaming chicken breast. it would require the other parts of the chicken to achieve this.

Surgeon General
AMOC
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, coincidence ? i think not.
Quote 0 0
MPD
Russell wrote:

It is medically impossible to have a free roaming chicken breast. it would require the other parts of the chicken to achieve this.

Particularly if it was stuffed with sautéed forrest mushrooms!
Quote 0 0
b.Roo.ce
If it wasn't wearing a bra they would be free roaming breasts.
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
Ha ha You beat me Russell.😀
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
Despite much confusion with the Duxford Catering booking staff and their dysfunctional credit card machine, the ever-reliable Anne Wright secured spaces for 'Er Ladyship and myself in the Concorde Suite (not quite as impressive as the aircraft itself 😉.

And LO ! - there WAS a balcony! After much prior confusion and suggestions it was merely Donoghue Marketing Ploy, it DID exist.😉👍

Such is the serendipitous nature of all things Aston Martin, Lady R chose to ask a young couple at a table in the sun if we could share and who should it be ? None other that Mr John Biggs and his lovely wife of The Bicester Parish😀👍

A most enjoyable lunch in glorious (unexpected) sunshine followed - with a grandstand view of the FREE AIRSHOW - and John's excellent photos to prove it

AMOC triumphs again.
Well done all.
👍🇬🇧😎🌞🍾
Quote 0 0
John B
I presume that the young couple Lady R asked to share the table with refused which is why you ended up with us🌞 Coincidence is stranger than fiction and SWMBO is convinced we live in the Matrix, it was lovely to share our sun trap space with Lord and Lady R, it is just unfortunate that as the thatch on my roof has thinned out greatly over the years we had to retreat to the shade of the trees😎 Glad the pictures turned out OK. See you at Burghley if you are there.
BTW at £38 per head for lunch I am surprised that at least one glass of wine was not included🍷
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
Yes John, on reflection that ££ was a bit naughty.

Indeed, we will be at Burghley - bring your titfer dear boy. 😉🌞😎🙏
P.s.
Congrats on your position in the Concours with your new steed.👍
Quote 0 0