annereed
Anyone going to either the test day on Friday 20th April or the race meeting on the sunday (22nd).

Anne
Quote 0 0
philmw
I may pop down on the 22nd. You?
Quote 0 0
williamp
I'll be there on the friday, but only as a passenger as the car's not ready. I'm at Donington on saturday (GT/F3 racing) and Rockingham on the sunday for the touring cars.
Quote 0 0
MCSV8
Hi, Anne, I'm taking part in the track day with my S3 V8.  Are you an ARDS instructor ?
Quote 0 0
williamp
MCSV8 wrote:

Hi, Anne, I'm taking part in the track day with my S3 V8.  Are you an ARDS instructor ?

Oh Martyn,

do you want to borrow my Slick tyres? I'll try to remember them this time if you do
Quote 0 0
MCSV8
Slicks - Yes please ! ;D ;D ;D

Does this mean you want a go ? I'm not sure you will like the lower powered carb'd V8 !!

Quote 0 0
williamp
I would'nt say no to a go, but I wont be driving my car, just being a passenger and taking photos (I will need to leave by 16h30 at the latest, so I'll park outside the paddock and use the footbridge).

If you bring a memory stick I can put all the photos of your car on this for you.
Quote 0 0
annereed
On Friday I'm just there testing the new car - first time I will have driven it.

On Sunday, I'm support ie making the tea, taking cars to scrutineering, cheering on the team etc

Look out for our now sign written trailer and come and say hello.

Anne
Quote 0 0
MCSV8
A bit late but thanks to Jane Pratt and her team for organising a very enjoyable track day with friends old and new. She even managed to keep the weather under control which made a nice change as we usually get all seasons in one day.

Martyn
Quote 0 0
annereed
There are a few photos of Mallory, including one of MCSV8 and WilliamP from the track day on the Area 13 page: http://www.amoc.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=632&Itemid=51

Anne
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
Thank you Anne. A feast for the starving 
Quote 0 0
williamp
Lordsoandso wrote:

Thank you Anne. A feast for the starving 

us or the cars???
Quote 0 0
MCSV8
Us of course
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
Well I don't know how you were feeling but I found the pictures nourishing. I haven't caught up with my news sheets for a while!
Quote 0 0