annereed
AMOC have joined with the Jaguar Enthusiasts' and Bentley Drivers Club’s to run a track day, at a reasonable price.

The day consists of a briefing, followed by demonstration/sighting laps with passengers being taken out by Instructors who will talk you round the circuit. You will have one-to-one laps with the Instructor sitting alongside. When you are ready, you will be allowed out alone. You may use the Instructors’ services throughout the day.

There will be groups of around 20 cars, with sessions of up to 15 minutes. You may run as many sessions as time permits, normally a total of 2.5 hours track time.

Cost (including use of Instructors)
  • £195 Members
    [*] £215 non-Members of the 3 clubs
    [*] £30 for each additional driver
    [*] £10 passengers
    [*] Spectators free

Each Club has 20 spaces reserved. A waiting list will be set up in case the other Clubs do not take their full complement of bookings.

For more information and the booking form, please click here: http://www.amoc.org/content/view/2024/946/

Anne
Quote 0 0
annereed
Bookings are going well for this track day.  If you were thinking of going you may want to get yourself booked in.  Link to form is in post above.

Anne
Quote 0 0
tmorgan
Can I say a big than you to everyone involved in making this day happen. It was very well organised - tons of time on the track, a great circuit, really helpful instructors and a really friendly bunch of people there. I wouldn't hesitate to go next year and can't help but think that there must be some opportunities to work together with the JEC again.

An amazing opportunity to drive my car at (my) limit and learn a lot more about how to drive quickly. Was lapping a lot faster by the end of the day - getting to 80 mph around Gerard's (with an ever so slightly beginnings of a cheeky drift) and up to 110 mph before braking for both the John Cooper Esses and the same when braking back into Gerard's. Probably not fast in absolute terms, but for me it felt like about as fast as I dared to go! Never seemed to get the Devil's Elbow right once (!) and the hairpin was a total blast. I must have got around 60 laps in in total - brilliant fun and great value.

Thanks again to all involved!

Quote 0 0
annereed
Glad you enjoyed the day.  Marc Aylott has written a report and sent a great photo in for the next AM News.

Anne
Quote 0 0