Lordsoandso
Any forumites going - competing, spectating or on the AMOC tour?
Quote 0 0
RCVantage
I've been once before, Sienna was the highlight for me, so if went again I would stay at Di Toscana and watch the parade through the town then bigger off up the Chianti trail.

RC
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
I'll be In Brescia for the start, I've chased it down south before - completely agree btw, except I'd say the full day of scrutineering at the start is a fantastic spectacle. Will just be around for the off this time.

Quote 0 0
syrener
LSS wrote:

Any forumites going - competing, spectating or on the AMOC tour?

Yes ! Start number 227 !

banana

Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
Woohoo  ;D We will come to say hello. If you haven't done the scrutineering before, it takes a LONG time, (literally 4 hours +) as you have to push the car through the town; great for us spectators, but not the sort of thing you want to be doing with a long night ahead of you. Sending you a PM.
Quote 0 0
RCVantage
Syrener - The very best of British luck - have a great time and take lots of pictures - We'll expect a deluge of great photo's on your return...

RC
Quote 0 0
syrener
Hope to meet you all in Brescia !

Thierry
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
164th, not a bad finish out of 400 entrants.. Most importantly you weren't one of the 7 Astons that did not finish (maybe they sank in the rain..?). Great meeting you, hope to see you over in the UK one day.

Quote 0 0