Stephen Stokes
Hi,
Does anyone have a spare light reflector for a front near side light on a Vantage 2008 model  this little bit of black plastic is glued on (unbelievably) and has fallen off and I do not want to replace whole light panel just for this if possible
Quote 0 0
dwell
Stephen, that sounds more like the ‘pop-out’ cover for the headlamp washers than a reflector? I wonder if that mechanism has previously failed and been stuck in rather than repaired? Regards, Dave. 
Quote 0 0
Stephen Stokes
Thanks David,
I didn’t realise that this was a feature of the vehicle, but that sounds feasible, I will check, so the plastic cover pops out and the washer is activated?
Quote 0 0
M.A.S
You can still buy these covers from AML. The washer jet is forced straight out when you actuate them, the cover is part of the washer assembly. Common for them to go AWOL, inspect your washer assembly as they can easily break, the fault may be further in.
PeterM
Quote 0 0
dwell
Thanks David,
I didn’t realise that this was a feature of the vehicle, but that sounds feasible, I will check, so the plastic cover pops out and the washer is activated?
Stephen, yes exactly that - they operate when the windscreen washer is operated - on something like every third operation - good advice from Peter above. Regards, Dave
Quote 0 0
Stephen Stokes
Thanks Guys, all good advice, have just found one at Aston Martin bits in Swindon, so all good 😊
Quote 1 0