augkuo
Darn, missed the cutoff dates for the tickets so I guess I'll have to fight the crowds ;(

This Reservation Slip to be sent in with money to Larry Davis by 6/21/05 for race tickets.

Name and phone: ___________________________________________________

How many of the following?

Friday night banquet dinner_____         @ $50 ea.         Total $______

Car passes for getting cars in corral______
Saturday only race tickets______         @ $65 ea.         Total $______
Saturday & Sunday tickets______         @ $95 ea.         Total $______
Saturday lunch & tent at corral ____         @ $36 each         Total $______
Children lunch & tent at corral ____         @ $18 each         Total $______
(Children 12 and under free at track, ½ price for lunch)                  Total $_______

Fill out the enclosed reservation slip and send along with a check made out to AMOC West.
Send to Larry Davis, 6578 Crystalaire Dr., San Diego, CA 92120.
Call me at 619-582-4324 if you have questions.

2006 MONTEREY AGENDA

Thursday, Aug. 17
5:00 - 7:00 PM         Arrive Casa Munras (831-375-.  Welcome party outside Larry Davis's room (Room .  BYOL. Pick up your race tickets and corral passes.

Friday, Aug. 18
8:45 AM - 5:20 PM         Practice races at Laguna Seca track and shopping in Carmel.
9:30 AM - 5 PM         Concorso Italiano at Black Horse Golf Course.
6 PM  - 11 PM         Sports Car Auction at Doubletree Hotel.  View cars after 9 AM.
6:30 - 7:30 PM         Champagne party at Casa Munras parking lot outside room 141.
8:00 -10:00 PM         Banquet dinner at Fandango Restaurant (831-372- in Pacific Grove. Annual members meeting with results of elections.

Saturday, Aug.19
9:00 -11:55 AM         Race day at the track. Warm-up Sessions by race group.
11:45 – 12:45         Come to our corral.  Lunch will be served at 12 noon to those that paid.
11:55 - 12:25 PM         VIP and American Specials Parade Laps
1:00 - 4:15 PM         Races groups 1-7 (Pre 1935 to
6 PM  - 11 PM         Sports Car Auction at Doubletree Hotel.  View cars after 9 AM.

Sunday, Aug. 20
8:45 - 5:00         Races at the track.
10:30 - 4:30 PM         Annual Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance featuring the French marques Delagaye and Voisin. Tickets cost $150 ahead of time and $175 at the gate. Tickets are for charity United Way. Children under 12 are free with adult.
Quote 0 0
PRanucci
I realize that you're  about getting race tickets, but they actually did sell out the track for the M/C races in 2005. Hopefully the Historics will never get that crowded.
In addition to the events listed, I'd suggest the Pebble Beach parade on Ocean Ave. in Carmel on Thursday and the event at Quaill Lodge on Friday, which will feature the cars of the Targa Florio. Try visiting the track Thursday or Friday, too.
So who's going?
Quote 0 0
augkuo
I got the race tickets here on the internet -

http://www.laguna-seca.com/Tickets/index.cfm?Fuseaction=ViewTickets&EventID=14

My wife and I will be attending the Friday and Saturday events - hope to see you there!
Quote 0 0