PRanucci Show full post »
geofro
Arrived and checked in about 5pm Tuesday. I did manage to get a vaguely sporty car (chrysler sebring convertible) it was about the last car at the airport. I have messed up on the ticket front though.
I've got Laguna Seca, Pebble Beach, Aquarium, but didn't get The Quail, and now it sold out - DOH!
If anyone has a spare let me know asap as I'm going to book Concorso Italiano as my fall back. I'm in room 291, look forward to seeing you all.
Geoff 
Quote 0 0
John Purser
Thursday night, Larry's room may get too crowded  ;D with the 150 booked for the informal welcome Barbeque - so it will be at the Casa Munras poolside. Bar should be open. Timing will be as people arrive - from 5-ish to ?
and
If anyone needs a late, late ticket for the Aquarium on Friday, it is more or less sold out, but we could get a handful more in - at a table and not in a lifebelt in the tank...
Quote 0 0
tim_c
PRanucci wrote:

Dinner is at 7:00, dress is coat and tie. Parallel attire for ladies. at least that's what it says in the AM quarterly.
Heading up Wednesday morning, who is going to Carmel to see the Pebble Beach tour?

What if your travelling light, cannot get any smart clothes to fit over your arm and too disabled to do a tie?
Registrar of Cars, AMHT
Quote 0 0
riozilla
I don't have a jacket/tie with me but I still hope to dine with my fellow Aston owners at the Aquarium on Friday night .. I will dress as nice as possible of course
Quote 0 0
Rogala
riozilla wrote:

I don't have a jacket/tie with me but I still hope to dine with my fellow Aston owners at the Aquarium on Friday night .. I will dress as nice as possible of course

LOL...I can loan you a blue blazer if you want...I am a 46 regular...should be OK based on our meeting except the sleeves might be a bit short.  ;D
Quote 0 0
Rogala
geofro wrote:

I've got Laguna Seca, Pebble Beach, Aquarium, but didn't get The Quail, and now it sold out - DOH!
If anyone has a spare let me know asap as I'm going to book Concorso Italiano as my fall back. I'm in room 291, look forward to seeing you all.
Geoff 

I made the exact same mistake regarding the Quail.  It sold out about 4 months ago.  During a business trip to San Francisco last month, I even drove all the way down here and went there in person to try and beg a couple of extra tickets from the event director...no dice.   

I booked the Concorso as a backup yesterday but I am also looking for 2 Quail tickets myself if anyone can arrange a miracle.

See you all tomorrow.
Quote 0 0
riozilla
For Sale ..I now have to return to LA early on Sunday morning and I have two tickets (real tickets in hand) for Sunday's main Concours d'Elegance event @ Pebble Beach - I paid $150 each (receipt included) and am looking to sell them for what I paid. I can meet anyone in Monterey/Carmel on Friday or Saturday to do the deal. Call my cell or email - 310/871-9464 or email anytime rio [at] riozilla [dot] com
Quote 0 0