e600
For those in the South East, is anyone going to the Phoenix pub at Hartley Wintney on the A30, if so see you there late morning.

There is normally a collection of classic and interesting cars there with most arriving during the late morning hours.
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
I was thinking of going to Brooklands, either way I won't be in the Aston, the seats are out, probably in the Healey - blue over old English white .
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
migtig
I will be at Brooklands, not in the Aston, but in an MGB roadsteer (blaze/orange with a black hard fitted). Have a good time at the Phoenix Pub meet, I will do that one next year. If anyone else going to Brooklands see you there or mail me and exchange numbers. Dave
Quote 0 0
johnslynch
We will be going to the Phoenix as weather is looking good.
Quote 0 0
inforapound
I'll be there, but won't have the Aston.  I'll be wearing a jacket and trousers.  Come up and talk to me and keep talking to me no matter how confused I look.  I'll claim to know nothing about an Aston club, but it's only an act.  
Quote 0 0
johnslynch
inforapound wrote:

I'll be there, but won't have the Aston. I'll be wearing a jacket and trousers. Come up and talk to me and keep talking to me no matter how confused I look. I'll claim to know nothing about an Aston club, but it's only an act.

Couldn't find you, no one that smartly dressed.
Quote 0 0
Agent57
Saw a few nice Astons there.  A DB7, DB9, V8, Vanquish.  Very busy.
Quote 0 0
johnslynch
A few pictures from today

DB7VJohn's New Years Day Meet Phoenix Inn Hartley Wintney
Quote 0 0
inforapound
Sorry you couldn't find my surrogate.  Looked like a well attended event.

Great shots.  That rusted flat bed pick up truck with a wooden bed was way cool.  Like the convertible XKE, too.
Quote 0 0