TVJL
Just a reminder to say that our next Area 00 lunchtime meeting will be held this Friday (9/ at our usual venue, The Bung Hole on High Holborn.

As ever, all are most welcome. With a bit of luck, Scott and I will be able to confirm all (for which read "most of" ) the '07 diary dates for you over lunch.

Best to all.

Tim
Quote 0 0
jhoneyball
Blimey, is it a month already?

I will try to attend. Will be in my Bertie The Bentley if so, because I'm driving down to london on friday in him, then dropping him off for service on saturday morning

jon
Quote 0 0
TVJL
Indeed, Jon, my thoughts too: how did that happen. Wouldn't mind having a gander at BtB, though. Where do you plan to park 'him'?
Quote 0 0
Tim M
You're not allowed to drool over Bentleys unless they raced at Le Mans! Behave!
Quote 0 0
jhoneyball
Hopefully on a meter just north west of Bunghole on the square at Red Lion Square.
Quote 0 0
TVJL
Tee hee. We haven't had an 'Area 00 scamper round the corner to look at a car after lunch' moment since AZ parked his (then) brand spanking new DB9 in Lincoln's Inn. It has to be done, Jon. 
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
There are also some meters in Jockey's Fields, just around the corner. They are not always busy.
Quote 0 0
TVJL
Might be a squeeze for BtB's length 'n' girth round that corner though? 
Quote 0 0
jhoneyball
I'm sure I'll be able to moor him appropriately :-)
Quote 0 0
TVJL
Surely you're not saying he's barge-like, Jon?
Quote 0 0
TVJL
Great to see everyone yesterday. A nice turnout, particularly since one of us managed to neglect to send out the usual round robin email.

BTW, I will start a separate thread to publish (here) the Area 00 '07 event dates announced over lunch yesterday. The same information will also be recorded in the "Events Calender" on the forum and the next AM News report.

Best to all.

Tim
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
News Sheet Tim? Old habits die hard! AM News I think.
Quote 0 0
TVJL
Gosh, Martin, you were 'In Like Flint'. I recognised my mistake almost immediately and modified. Note to self - must try harder.
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Nothing better to do Tim!! The forum is taking over my life as my only entertainment and amusement these days, how sad is that!
Quote 0 0
TVJL
Ha ha ha ...... but, of course, here I am on a pleasant(ish) Sunday morning unable to resist taking just the smallest peek to see what's new on the forum. (My fiance tells me that we are all a little OCD, you know, but I'm not sure that I like the way she says it. ).
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
I think if we ever got divorced the wife wold cite the forum as a co-repondent, or whatever the phrase is.
Quote 0 0