allthingsaston
Due to the high number of attendees, the AMOC Thursday Bar-b-que scheduled for the Monterey historics weekend is being moved to the Casa Munras hotel.  Notices are being sent to all who have signed up for the bar-b-que..
Quote 0 0
John Purser
allthingsaston wrote:

Due to the high number of attendees, the AMOC Thursday Bar-b-que scheduled for the Monterey historics weekend is being moved to the Casa Munras hotel.  Notices are being sent to all who have signed up for the bar-b-que..

It was as the turnout was excellent, plus several beautifully prepared cars in attendance, some of which had driven several hours that day to get there. 300 plus miles to Los Angeles, 120 to SanFrancisco.

A really good do - many thanks to Larry Davis. The only problem was that the air temperature was more Brighton Beach in April than California Dreaming.
Next formal Club event is the AquariumDinner tonight - but most people are off to the Concorso Italiano. It makes you see red.... 
Quote 0 0
tim_c
Just a few of the cars that John has mentioned - very much looking forward to meeting more members over the weekend

Quote 0 0
WolfVaB
Great wheels on that Mercury Marquis. 
Quote 0 0
Andrew Ross
I dont believe Tim has taken to only photographing half a car so must assume it is the way my PC is configured, can anyone help?
Quote 0 0
CJ
Andrew,

If your mouse has a scroll wheel, click down in the middle of the page and move the mouse to the right. The whole forum page should move revealing the other half of Tim's photos.

(By the way, great shots, Tim!)
Quote 0 0
Webby
Tim's pictures are 800 pixels wide so need a screen setting of 1024 X 768 or larger to be able to see the whole picture. Alternatively right-click on the pictures, select 'Properties' and copy the URL of the image. Paste that into the address bar of your browser and you will then see the whole picture.

CJ and I have just worked out that you can simply drag and drop the picture to the address bar.
Quote 0 0