geofro Show full post »
geofro
Larry has now got the booking form, so its full steam ahead.
Contact him at LarryDavis@cox.net if you want to book at Casa Munras, but do it quickly!
Geoff
Quote 0 0
augkuo
At the recent AMOC West North-South meet in Cambria, we had some updates on the Pebble Beach activities -

The Von Gehrs graciously offered to host the champagne reception Thursday evening at their place in Pebble Beach instead of the Casa Munras parking lot.

The AMOC dinner normally held at Fandango's Friday evening will instead take place at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.  Please email Susan Laskey (slaskey@freeman-co.com) to purchase tickets - they'll sell out quickly so make sure you get yours!

Augie
Quote 0 0
John Purser
augkuo wrote:

At the recent AMOC West North-South meet in Cambria, we had some updates on the Pebble Beach activities -

The Von Gehrs graciously offered to host the champagne reception Thursday evening at their place in Pebble Beach instead of the Casa Munras parking lot.

The AMOC dinner normally held at Fandango's Friday evening will instead take place at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.  Please email Susan Laskey (slaskey@freeman-co.com) to purchase tickets - they'll sell out quickly so make sure you get yours!

Augie

Augie,
That is extremely generous of them - please pass on the thanks of all of us. As this is a secure part of the website, can you let us have the street address please ?
Yes, Susan has 'volunteered' to sell tickets for the Aquarium dinner, which is pretty good value as you get entry to the Aquarium as well and there is plenty of time to wander before and after the meal.
There is a booking form in with AMQ which is coming by snailmail as I write. Do make sure you write your name on it when you return it or contact her by email. 2 people haven't so far....
I heard today that PB have 'a very good selection of cars lined up' - we are the featured marque. , of course.
Don't forget to book AM space in the Club Corral (plus lunch) at Laguna Seca on the Saturday. Larry Davies is handling that.
Going to be a great weekend. Look forward to meeting you there.
Quote 0 0
augkuo
I'll post the details when I get them -

Augie
Quote 0 0
PRanucci
I got the packet yesterday , will have to get it sent in.
BBQ at the Von Gehr's Thursday evening. Directions are included.
Parking lot champagne at the Casa Munras Friday evening, dinner at The Monterey Aquarium at 7:00PM.
Quote 0 0
augkuo
Ok new topic in Idling -

Augie
Quote:

Augie,
That is extremely generous of them - please pass on the thanks of all of us. As this is a secure part of the website, can you let us have the street address please ?
Yes, Susan has 'volunteered' to sell tickets for the Aquarium dinner, which is pretty good value as you get entry to the Aquarium as well and there is plenty of time to wander before and after the meal.
There is a booking form in with AMQ which is coming by snailmail as I write. Do make sure you write your name on it when you return it or contact her by email. 2 people haven't so far....
I heard today that PB have 'a very good selection of cars lined up' - we are the featured marque. , of course.
Don't forget to book AM space in the Club Corral (plus lunch) at Laguna Seca on the Saturday. Larry Davies is handling that.
Going to be a great weekend. Look forward to meeting you there.
Quote 0 0
allthingsaston
I have been told that John Sinders will be in Monterey that weekend.  Don't know what he will be attending yet but hope to let the members know soon.
Quote 0 0