gtjoey
Its big boy time, Ive got the route for 2013.
Im driving the Vanquish from New York to Pebble for the big Concours.
Whos in!, anyone left if the U.S. that can dream....
I have a select group of wonderful people to meet along the way.
Aston has the hospitality tent all set.
I can arrange the passes for the day.
East coast,West coast, meet along the way.
Pm if you have any interest.
My white tux is presssed for the big event on sunday......
ANY ASTON CARS ARE WELCOME...
GTJOEY1314
Quote 0 0
Vantage Roadster
I'm in, but I do live 1.5 hours North of Pebble Beach/Monterey. Is this a reprise of your infamous FordGT road trip? BTW great video of you with Leno at Pebble.
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
Vantage, Your ahead of me, but I guess I can spill the beans.......
After the book "AROUND THE WORLD IN A FORD GT" is done.
The next will be either ........"ME AND MY ASTON" or "ME AND MY VANQUISH"
Need forum members to help me decide.....
Okay, your in , will keep you in the loop.........We might have a lovely 2007 black on black stick shift DB9 with us the entire trip from NEW YORK too..
Will keep in touch..
GTJOEY
ANY OTHERS, JUST PM OR POST.
Quote 0 0
Russell
what about ME AND LESS CAPITALS
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, coincidence ? i think not.
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
Russell, your always invited.....
King of the Caps...
GTJOEY1314
Quote 0 0
4pipes
Although we only live an hour from Monterey, we'd like to drive out to Chicago and tour back on old Route66.  Are you interested in part or all of that?
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
David, its a great idea,the cobra mustang club will be doing just that.I had done it last year in the GT40. It was fun but we are going route 80 the whole way to save time.....Maybe we can hook up around colorado...Will keep it in mind...thanks GTJOEY1314
Quote 0 0
4pipes
Which Cobra/Mustang club?  Maybe we will drive up to Chicago on Route 66 and come back on 80 with you.
Quote 0 0
David Lewington
Russell wrote:

what about ME AND LESS CAPITALS

I didn't think that your keyboard did capitals Russell ;D
Quote 0 0
Russell
yeah i had to work hard with that one david but this is a new laptop so i havent turned it into a racing laptop yet by removing all superfluous plastic keys
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, coincidence ? i think not.
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
David Brown wrote:

Which Cobra/Mustang club?  Maybe we will drive up to Chicago on Route 66 and come back on 80 with you.

Davi, Sean Cook from smc events at 1 210 885 7326 is putting it all together. They have a great group of Shelby mustang owners and all the rest.
Im taking 80 because it is most direct....Might vere off a little.
Give Sean a call....
Quote 0 0
4pipes
Thanks.  Just let me know how to link up with you on 80 somewhere in the Midwest.
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
David, no problem, maybe I will set some days after the holiday to block off the calendar.....gtjoey1314
Quote 0 0
JohnnyRay
GT Joey. You mentioned something in an earlier post about passes for Pebble? What were you referring to?

I have finally decided to attend all the Monterey Car Week events and have reserved one of the rooms that AMOC West has blocked for us.

Unfortunately, I will need to fly and rent a car (Mustang or Camaro convertible - Corvettes and SS Camaros sold out!).  Too bad, as having the 7 out there would be great, and I could probably "fit in" with the Pantera or Corvette as well. It's just too far from Minnesota to drive or ship.

It will be a great week!
Quote 0 0
JohnnyRay
Anyone arranging a transport?
Quote 0 0