tim_c
Now in its second year, Lincolnshires premier classic car event, the Petwood concours is returning to the idyllic and historic hotel in picturesque Woodhall Spa. More than 50 cars competed last year including many prewar models rarely seen in public.

This is not an AMOC event but is organised by an ex DB2/4 owner and is well worth visiting for the day. Cars up-to 1990 can enter, cost is £7 - post 1990 supercars can join the display for free.

It's low key and friendly - perhaps comfortably old fashioned. But if you are within 90 minutes driving distance, well worth the effort (Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Yorkshire). Please feel free to email or PM me for an entry form or more details
Registrar of Cars, AMHT
Quote 0 0
tim_c
Here are a few pictures from last year.

For those of you don't know, the Petwood was used as the officers mess for 617, the Dambusters squadron in WW2. It's full of 617 genuine artifacts including a bouncing bomb. Tally Ho!
Registrar of Cars, AMHT
Quote 0 0
Ockyclarke
is this happening again this year?
Thanks
Paul
Quote 0 0
tim_c
Indeed it is, Sunday 12th August. Petwood Hotel, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire. I'm taking the Lagonda. I missed last year as I was stuck in Hospital
Registrar of Cars, AMHT
Quote 0 0