CJ
Back in March, Steel Wings gave word to the Pennsylvania area reps that they would be involved in Hopewell, New Jersey's annual Cruise Night. According to an email from SW, "On Cruise Night, stores stay open late, restaurants offer special tasting menus at sidewalk booths, a blue grass band entertains, and we fill the street with as many great cars as we can... come visit with us and to sample Hopewell's shops, restaurants and galleries."

A friend and I decided to take the drive down on Friday, May 2. Steel Wings was great and allowed me to take all the photos I wanted. My friend was very happy with the huge presence of American muscle cars parked along the streets while I was just as excited to see the various Astons Steel Wings had on display in the shop.

All of the Aston photos were taken at Steel Wings. The other cars were photographed along East Broad Street, which was where the main festivities took place.

Just getting a chance to post these photos now. Enjoy!

Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
CJ, what are the rims on that black Vantage?
Quote 0 0
holllandn
Keith, I was thinking the same thing. They look a bit bling but also look pretty good.
Quote 0 0
CJ

http://www.steelwings.com/ViewProducts.aspx?id=127
Quote 0 0