nicky_too
As I already said in another thread in "Idling", I've taken quite a few photos at Le Mans last weekend.

I've got them online now. You can find them here.

The site is not looking very well, but I hope it works for the time being. Also, loading time will be very long!
The photos will load fully for each page you want to view and each photo is approx. 1 MB in size.

Since I am working on a site on Aston I didn't feel like resizing every photo by hand and these photos are also on my own webserver (1 MB upload). All this makes it slow, but I hope it's worth it for you anyway.
Quote 0 0
Webby
Great photos Nicky, thanks and welcome to the forum.
Quote 0 0
NeilwilliamsV8
As above
Thanks
Neil
Quote 0 0
David Lewington
It's Tim Cottingham standing behind A3 at St. Saturnin.
Quote 0 0
tunlaw
Thanks, Nicky.  A couple of nice shots of my car (DBS GGX279J).  Getting away from St Saturnin was the last time my starter motor worked.

I'd not stopped at St Saturnin before, but I thought it was an excellent event - highly recommended.  Even, I suspect, without the Aston theme.

John
John Cheyne
Quote 0 0
nicky_too
tunlaw wrote:

A couple of nice shots of my car (DBS GGX279J).

Well, you're absolutely free to download the photos if you want. That's why I put them up to begin with.  ;D

Glad you like them.
Quote 0 0
milog
Nicky, a Dutch website? You are Dutch? If so, welkom aan weer een Nederlander op het forum. If, not, welcome anyway and great pics.
Quote 0 0
nicky_too
milog wrote:

Nicky, a Dutch website? You are Dutch? If so, welkom aan weer een Nederlander op het forum. If, not, welcome anyway and great pics.

Yes, I am Dutch. Thanks for the welcome.
I hope to change my nationality at some point, though... 
Quote 0 0