CJ
Today was The Brits are Back Car Show in Fort Washington, PA. 150 cars were there, five of which were Astons.

Me and my dad:

Me with some of the winners:

Aston Class:
1st - Ken Swanstrom - 1966 DB6 Vantage
2nd - Andrew Petch - 1991 Virage
3rd - Mike Mayor (usvantage) - 1988 V8 Vantage Cosmetic

Senior Class:
Len Levin - 1969 DBS

Can't wait for next year!

And I only took 500 photos ;D
Quote 0 0
4todd
Great Pics CJ!  Where are the other 490?
Quote 0 0
CJ
Thanks.

Here are the other 145 cars:

As for the other 490 pics, I'll have most of them on my new AM photography website, which I hope to launch within a month. I've been promising it for a while, but I still haven't had a chance to finish it.
When it's done, it'll look something like this:

Quote 0 0
John D. Papaevangelou
Well done CJ! Lovely setting as well.
Quote 0 0
philmw
Lovely photos, CJ.

Looking forward to the new site too.  If I may comment, the colour balance on some of the photos here looks a little off - something very tricky to get right when there is so much greeen around - but maybe worth having a play in PS before you launch. 

In danger of risking another original versus restorted discussion, IMHO 'artistic' car photos always look better when the contrast/saturation has been increased too.
Quote 0 0
minty
CJ wrote:

CJ, you're slipping!

Lovely photos. Glad you got dad into an AMR shirt. Any Robin Reliants there?

Quote 0 0
usvantage
Some additional photos
Quote 0 0
usvantage
My favorite car of the show; A 1961 Italia 2000 (a rebodied TR.
Quote 0 0
usvantage
1 more
Quote 0 0
CJ
Olympus wrote:

Well done CJ! Lovely setting as well.

Thanks. After the awards were handed out, I asked the owners if they would move their cars to the shade so I could snap some photos there. (DB6, DBS, and awards photos above)

philmw wrote:

Lovely photos, CJ.

Looking forward to the new site too.  If I may comment, the colour balance on some of the photos here looks a little off - something very tricky to get right when there is so much greeen around - but maybe worth having a play in PS before you launch. 

In danger of risking another original versus restorted discussion, IMHO 'artistic' car photos always look better when the contrast/saturation has been increased too.

Thanks. I don't know if you can tell, but I did play with the contrast on the first DB9 shot.

I estimate that when the site launches, there will be close to 1000 images on it. I don't think I'll be able to PS all of them! ;D

David Minton wrote:

CJ wrote:

CJ, you're slipping!

Lovely photos. Glad you got dad into an AMR shirt. Any Robin Reliants there?

lol- no RRs there. My dad got the AMR shirt for Donington last summer.

usvantage wrote:

Some additional photos

Nice shots, Mike. After you left, Len and I thought they called your name for another award.
Quote 0 0
usvantage
uh oh! We had to rush off to a bbq.

Great blast home! Made it in a half hour   
Quote 0 0