annereed
There are still some places available for the Major General’s Polo match Final, at the Windsor Club on 8th September.

Last year we had around 70 Aston Martins on display - see the report here: Guards Polo Club - Archie David Cup Final: Sunday 1st July 2012

In addition to the excitement of the polo, there will be a military band playing during the Lunch.  Grandstand seating is included in the price of £25.00 per car, plus guest passes at £5.00 per head for the Clubhouse.

There may just be time to order the Al fresco dining which is on offer at £40.00 per head - this needs to be ordered 3 weeks ahead.  Otherwise picnics will be the order of the day.  

Works will be putting on a low key display in the Aston Martin area featuring two of the latest models plus a heritage car.

Please book you place with John Glyde via the email link.

Anne
Quote 0 0
IJA1
Hi Anne

Got my tickets thanks but can you confirm whats the start and finish time of the event please ?

many thanks
Quote 0 0
annereed
The event runs from 11.30 to around 5pm.

Anne
Quote 0 0
IJA1
great thanks
Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
Just got back from France and am knackered.  So if anybody wants my tickets, collect from Bishops Stortford area, email me. Keith
Quote 0 0