Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40

Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40

Quote 0 0
SilverspeedDb9
Great photos of an excellent trip. Thanks again to the organisers.
Quote 0 0
migtig
Good day out. Worth the drive. Tony were we on the same table 17 ? Dave
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
yes.....
table 17...mad dash for desert..!!! because they run out of pea's.... :'( > banana banana banana banana
Quote 0 0
migtig
and carrots !!!!  ;D Still had a good day. Photos are excellent, even found my car in the line up !! nice to meet with like minded people. Look forward to further events. Dave
Quote 0 0
astro
What super photo's, thanks Tony, glad you had a good day. To those who suffered a hiccup regarding food, my sincere apologies. Clearly there's nothing I can do about it at this stage but we shall be writing to the caterers and expressing our feelings about their use of inexperienced serving staff (local students I think) who were apparently over generous with the initial portions, which led to a shortage for a few of those at the back of the queue.
Quote 0 0
SilverspeedDb9
tony-hall-40 wrote:

yes.....
table 17...mad dash for desert..!!! because they run out of pea's.... :'( > banana banana banana banana
Peas.....................there were peas????
Quote 0 0
migtig
tony-hall-40 wrote:

yes.....
Ah yes, Table 17 we knew the drill .... "Every man and woman will do their duty". We may have missed the peas , but we claimed a "Victory" on the Deserts     
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
been asked to add these pictures......from avrco....

Quote 0 0